johnhansen

Parachute MC1/MC4/T11/ W.I.P

Hello

I know that already has models of T10 parachute but it seems that the project was abandoned so I decided to work on two models of parachutes (MC1 MC4 And T11), mods that I believe will be very useful for the community.

I am finishing  MC1 and MC4 with only the uv mapping missing and T11 is still on paper.

follows some photos of the progress...

Sorry for my English: D

DPY5LTs.jpg

OcFRMr6.png

36Dzsud.jpg

DAr5uJI.jpg

CzW8rIZ.png

emxwFyv.jpg

YJz8TV3.jpgiMl0E71.jpg

Ak0WOL6.jpg

OUYBSmX.jpg

• Like 23

Agree wth both the ppl who posted before me. Static line would make this an updated version of Halley’s and delta gamers similar mod!

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

T 10 Parachute non-maneuverable flies according to the wind

the parachutist can only turn

zZMD1DR.jpg

little maneuverable flies according to the wind but

the parachute has a bit of vertical displacement 5kmh to 15kmh

seMa048.jpg

• Like 10

MC-1, much like the MC-6 and MC-7, Canopy only turns on a vertical axis to help the jumper put the nose of his canopy into the wind for landing and to "run" or "crab" with the wind. Unlike the T-10 and T-11 where the canopy doesn't really "Turn" but the Jumper manipulates the risers to pull a "Slip". If you're looking for realism then this will be the most accurate. If you're looking for something to work well in ArmA, then keep at it. I'm very interested in this mod and will be following. I have quite a bit of knowledge about Military Parachutes and functionality if you ever have any questions. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, GoldSquadronRecruiting said:

MC-1, much like the MC-6 and MC-7, Canopy only turns on a vertical axis to help the jumper put the nose of his canopy into the wind for landing and to "run" or "crab" with the wind. Unlike the T-10 and T-11 where the canopy doesn't really "Turn" but the Jumper manipulates the risers to pull a "Slip". If you're looking for realism then this will be the most accurate. If you're looking for something to work well in ArmA, then keep at it. I'm very interested in this mod and will be following. I have quite a bit of knowledge about Military Parachutes and functionality if you ever have any questions. 

thank you so much

but I believe that with the Arma engine it is possible to do the way you explained

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:04 AM, johnhansen said:

thank you so much

but I believe that with the Arma engine it is possible to do the way you explained

Anytime man, I'm very excited to follow this mod. It appears to be very promising. Keep up to solid work.

On 23/02/2018 at 3:16 AM, GoldSquadronRecruiting said:

Anytime man, I'm very excited to follow this mod. It appears to be very promising. Keep up to solid work.

it is necessary to make a script that the parachute automatically opens

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:33 AM, johnhansen said:

Yes, if possible. I know DEGA Parachutes had that capability before ArmA did some updates. They may still work but I haven't used them in quite some time. That could be a good source to use or look for and ask the creator questions if you need help with that.

2 hours ago, GoldSquadronRecruiting said:

Yes, if possible. I know DEGA Parachutes had that capability before ArmA did some updates. They may still work but I haven't used them in quite some time. That could be a good source to use or look for and ask the creator questions if you need help with that.

DEGA Parachutes does still work

if someone can help me with this question :D

only missing so the mod is ready :S

• Like 2

Are you planning to use Russian parachutes later, eg Arbalet-1 "," Arbalet-2 "and" MS-5 "and D-10 and D-12?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, GamerOnkel said:

Are you planning to use Russian parachutes later, eg Arbalet-1 "," Arbalet-2 "and" MS-5 "and D-10 and D-12?

yes ... I intend to put all kinds of military parachutes :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 24/2/2018 at 9:33 PM, johnhansen said:

Hello there johnhansen!

Did you find this?

21 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there johnhansen!

Did you find this?

we are still having trouble

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jake Johnson said:

So awesome, love the models. Keep up the sweet work, can't wait for a first release!

will soon have a trial version

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

I'm sending you something in private.

Thank you, I already saw it and I already answered

• Thanks 1