Jump to content
johnhansen

Parachute MC1/MC4/T11/ W.I.P

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, johnhansen said:

will soon have a trial version

 

Let me know if you need help testing...

 

we are a para unit...

 

 

www.3para-gu.com

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, loopdk said:

Let me know if you need help testing...

 

we are a para unit...

 

 

www.3para-gu.com

very cool

before launch i'll look for you

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, deltagamer said:

Good luck with the project! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can make of this.

 

If you need any code feel free to take it from here:

https://github.com/deltagamer/DEGA_Parachutes

We are still using yours Delta, still with out eny Rpt errors!!

 

But still the "staticline" options is there 12 times everytime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

already in the test phase :D

 

rgx8ANI.jpg

4hAuGxQ.png

mvYgXjK.png

 

Credits Greedy Raider Brazilian defence forces Team

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The options for singel,squad an all is fu.. awsom .

 

is can really se this in use at oure place

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will this get the bag in a line underneath the jumper ? It would look cool....Tested it out...worked like a charm,thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, G. Miller said:

Would be nice to see ACE functionality, instead of scroll interaction :)

 

Remember not everyone uses ACE. I hope its kept dependent on other mods.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

 

Remember not everyone uses ACE. I hope its kept dependent on other mods.

 

Sure. Not everyone uses ACE, but ACE is now a part of allmost all modpacks. For those that run communities, it would be nice to have more ACE functionality, cause its there to stay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, G. Miller said:

 

Sure. Not everyone uses ACE, but ACE is now a part of allmost all modpacks. For those that run communities, it would be nice to have more ACE functionality, cause its there to stay.

 

I can appreciate that, I didn't say no to ACE. I was just asking for it to be independent of mods, so that it can be used by everyone. For those that use ACE, an optional .pbo could be included which add in the compatibility for ACE.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/04/2018 at 3:35 PM, R0adki11 said:

 

I can appreciate that, I didn't say no to ACE. I was just asking for it to be independent of mods, so that it can be used by everyone. For those that use ACE, an optional .pbo could be included which add in the compatibility for ACE.

 

exactly .... but I want to create an additional one for compatibility with ace :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new update on the way
improved the 3d (MC1)
improved texture (MC1)
with the help of my friend TuszPro :D

BV04caa.jpghtmtU8T.jpgix1VPN7.jpg

RPQBRAr.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GamerOnkel said:

is the MC4 taken out?

No, I'm just improving the models.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

johnhansen  Thanks for the update !

It looks Good !

 

:D S2

 

T 11 is comming to :D

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×