What about the project now? Still in work?

Yes, we actually made some big steps recently, but we don't want to tell you guys what's going on until we have something we can actually show you. Stay tuned, we got some cool stuff coming :f:

• Like 1

did you manage to contact smookie in the end?

1 hour ago, .kju said:

did you manage to contact smookie in the end?

No, I can't find any contact information where he's still active. But we are currently working on our own animations that will work in a similar way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, KokaKolaA3 said:

Yes, we actually made some big steps recently, but we don't want to tell you guys what's going on until we have something we can actually show you. Stay tuned, we got some cool stuff coming :f:

It is very good)

This project is currently on hold, but not dead!
I personally have other things to focus on and so has the rest of the Team.
I don't know when this will release, we have a few things done, but we also have a clear set of features we want for the first release.
More Information will be shared once there are any, if you'd like to help out and have some spare time, join our Discord.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

arma2co-smk-dfs3rdperson.png

It would be so cool to have this as an Arma 3 feature. At least with the possibility to remove it for those who do not wish for it. 

• Like 1

Still have the files on my computer and still wanting to continue this, although currently there is no time.
Working on another project which consumes all of my time, once it is done I'll get back to this, hopefully together with the rest of the team!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 6/11/2020 at 10:08 AM, Adrik Shcherbatyuk said:

Do the files work, do you think you could put out an incomplete version for public testing, or is that not possible at the current time?

They do work and we had a couple of tests already, but it turned out that it still needs some serious work in order to actually work like we want them to.
So at the current time we will not release the files as they are now.

• Thanks 1