In other news, the ECM pod is working as well.  All jamming is based on the jamming scripts from my SAM pack.  Triggered via incomingmissile EH, so it can be added to any plane.

Some planes have internal jamming systems.  Some require an external pod.  The pod I chose to represent is the MSP-418, for all ECM pods.  Be sure to select it for the jamming scripts to work!  OR be sure you select a plane that has an internal jammer.  ;)

ECMPod.jpg

Which planes have internal jamming systems?  Based on my research:

MIG29SM, MIG25, MIG31, A50, IL76, IL78, AN124, AN225, TU95, TU142, TU16, TU22, TU160

Those that require (and can use) pods:

MIG29, MIG35, SU24,SU25

Yes, the CUP Su25 can load this pod:

CUPSorb2.jpg

Now, the SU27 and SU30 have a different pod arrangement, the L-005S Sorbtsiya pods.  These are used in PAIRS on the wingtips.  The Sorbtsiya pods are in the mod and work for the jamming functions.

SORBpods.jpg

CUP Su-34 can use these pods too:

CUPSorb.jpg

There is another pod, the SAP-518, which looks like a much bigger Sorbtsiya pod, which is a digitally-based system.  I don't have the SAP-518 yet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Rocket smoke.  Designed with CAS missions in mind!  Lasts about 2 minutes game time.  White, orange, and purple.  No scripts used, making it very easy on FPS.  Reload times are adjusted to eliminate smoke spam... CAS planes can only fire 1x missile about 1x per minute.  Also, smoke mags are only 5x so even deliberate attempts to smoke spam a server will be severely hampered.  Should make this "bullet proof" for MP sessions.

rktsmoke.jpg

• Like 3

Kh-38.  Replacement / modernization for Kh-23 (AS-10) and Kh-25 (AS-10).  Competitive replacement for Kh-29 (AS-14) family of missiles.  Offered with all targeting options to include GLONASS (GPS) targeting. 

As I don't have much experience with the GPS UI, I am going to postpone the GPS targeting GUI for now.  I am instead going to use a full-screen "click on position" interface based on the same function used in the EF-2000 SCALP-ER missile and the pook_ARTY pack.  It won't look as fancy but it WILL work to enable the pilot to put the missile anywhere on the map...

Kh38.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/19/2018 at 8:44 PM, hcpookie said:

I reached a significant milestone today.  I'll let you guess what it is :f:

newBomb1.jpg

Since no one guessed the answer, that's the RBK-500 SPBE sensor-fused CBU.  Each round deploys 15x SFU bomblets (you can see them in the pic).  Each bomblet launches a shaped warhead penetrator round which is essentially a slug of molten copper launched toward the vehicle.  Intended to disable vehicles, it often causes a catastrophic failure and explosion.

RBK-500 and RBK-250 CBU's.  CBU's come in all flavors *with the exception* of the anti-runway version.  The BetAB-500 from my A2 modding IS present, however, so one can still damage a runway with a large crater effect!

RBK.jpg

The PTAB AT submunition in action

PTAB.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I got a lot done this weekend and I am down to only a few more issues remaining.  Still looking as if it will be ready on/around Christmas :)

TODO:

• Logo/emblems and camo selections for factions
  • FIX: Tu-22 turret assignments: ammo/mag/weapons fubared
  • Tu-16 pylons fubared
  • Fix anything else I have overlooked for v1

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Starting the upload and updated the first post.  1.14GB so this is going to take some time.

I just learned I have family coming in to town for Christmas so once uploaded it will be a few weeks before I can get back to it again!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Pook, you're a badass, mate!

If you're ever Melbourne way, hit me up. I owe you a drink or two!

Mods, please move this to the "COMPLETE" Forum if you will... :)

Released on STEAM! 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1595678775

CUP and FAP Units versions also available...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1596166970

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1596168125

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

I seemed to have found this bug while testing the AN-28. It happens when you get into the aircraft as a passenger. https://imgur.com/a/6h4or40?

Mods used; CBA_A3 (Current Version), Achillies, and CHVD. It happens with and without those mods. I have not tested with any of the other aircraft in the pack. Thanks for the release!

Noted; will try to get a fix uploaded shortly

An-28 interiors fixed!  Update pushed to Steam.

Congrats, Hcpookie! We were waiting anxiously for this big pack of good ol ruskies planes... but may I ask why no gdrive or armaholic mirrors? (sws is a little bitchy for mods for me... missions dl okay thou) If you don´t mind, I´d respectfully ask for an extra mirror, if that´s possible or not a hassle... thanks in advance! Lovely! I´m dling from ondedrive, thanks a bunch! =)

Now I can setup a massive air mission of wings from the PVO against the almighty USAF (using your mod vs the 80ties planes from Firewill...a Clash of Titans) 8D

Many kudos for the release!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Dld and  took the IL-76 out for a spin right away. It handles nicely and has the impression of the huge lumbering beast it is. A sample of the other planes felt right too. Some bugs such as flickering textures and instrument dial textures floating in space in tight turns and loops but nothing major or function breaking. 

Will start systematic testing during the holidays and list bugs if found. Thanks for yet another nice Arma christmas present!

Really like this mod but how can I lock-on a ground target? Even when I use a laser designator and turn it on I can't lock on targets.

12 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

Congrats, Hcpookie! We were waiting anxiously for this big pack of good ol ruskies planes... but may I ask why no gdrive or armaholic mirrors? (sws is a little bitchy for mods for me... missions dl okay thou) If you don´t mind, I´d respectfully ask for an extra mirror, if that´s possible or not a hassle... thanks in advance!

Many kudos for the release!

Cheers!

I am sure @foxhoundwill add a mirror when he can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Onedrive upload FINALLY complete (thanks MSFT for throttling my uploads).  Link on first post.

• Thanks 2

Nightintruder requested it be removed from Steam because he never gave permission for the An-28 port to be hosted on Steam.  He and I are working to make it a separate, standalone mod to be hosted on Armaholic- and direct-download.

5 hours ago, hcpookie said:

Nightintruder requested it be removed from Steam because he never gave permission for the An-28 port to be hosted on Steam.  He and I are working to make it a separate, standalone mod to be hosted on Armaholic- and direct-download.

I was informed. I hope that mod sees the light of day soon! Keep up the good work on the rest of the pack!

Working on fixes for some of the reported issues.

Also adding An-148 family (An-148, -158, -178).  There's an easter egg in this pic - an unannounced visitor :)

AN148family.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

Working on fixes for some of the reported issues.

Also adding An-148 family (An-148, -158, -178).  There's an easter egg in this pic - an unannounced visitor :)

AN148family.jpg

MiG-23/27 family? Lovely! I was missing them :eyeheart:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

MiG-23/27 family? Lovely! I was missing them :eyeheart:

Nope.  Definitely not.

rawr.jpg

• Haha 3