Hey guys!

i just want to show you an older project i did back in the days but lost intresst because i wasnt sure about how to get things working correctly.

Its some kind of remake of the classic game "Dino Crisis".

I got my hands back on it to add the camera and controls system which work out pretty good so far imo.

Of course this i far away from finished and is more a prototyp to show of what could be possible.

Let me know if theres interesst in seeing some kind of demo level or maybe a complete new "game" featuring this kind of gameplay.

Cheers

Ruppertle

• Like 32
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

You mad mad genius.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WHAT. THE. HELL!!!

Congrats mate!!!

Looking absolutely fantastic, the room transitions and shelf pushing ... everything about it is so un-arma :thumb_down:

I´d be surprised if that sort of movement and camera control would´nt be interesting for alot of people!!!

Still too scared to take a look inside your SML files, just thinking about the scale of the required animation trickery makes my balls cringe.

that youtube video triggered some serious PS1 nostalgia :D (running away with camera looking behind over your shoulder. Raptor rounds corner and starts gaining... RUN!!)

looking amazing already with what you have so far. i'd definitely give this a shot.

Maybe if you could make the combat less terrifyingly cack-handed as it was in original game (IIRC) it would be better ;)

Capt Millar must love you mcruppert he gets to jump around Mario land and fight the dino crisis, not just hang around altis all day yelling '2.. get in that vehicle' at people.

Bloody great to see the engine pushed so far off the beaten track. Excellent work McRuppert.

Awesome work mate, loved that game to death.

One of my favorite games of all time.  I'm still salty that Capcom has not remastered or rebooted this series yet!

looks pretty cool.

• Like 1

that's awesome! Good work

Dear god look at mr mcruppert and miller back at it again already.

You absolutely nailed the feeling of these games! Fantastic job man!

What's next? A remake of Time Commando? :D