I have a problem with not being able to load saved loadouts and it makes no sense because I have all the mods when I make a new loadout.This problem only became a problem in the last two months, before it was fine. I can make a loadout right now and try and load it a second later and it wont work. I can load saved loadouts that I made before it was a problem but thats it, not new ones. Please someone help, its a retarded problem that I need fixed.

What a pretty problem explanation!

If you are talking about arsenal disable TFR or save loadout without radio

On 2/11/2018 at 12:06 AM, gmanleon said:

I have a problem with not being able to load saved loadouts and it makes no sense because I have all the mods when I make a new loadout.This problem only became a problem in the last two months, before it was fine. I can make a loadout right now and try and load it a second later and it wont work. I can load saved loadouts that I made before it was a problem but thats it, not new ones. Please someone help, its a retarded problem that I need fixed.

Does this only happen with mods? I had a similar issue not long ago but with vanilla as well. The solution was to restore .vars (or delete/create new one) as it corrupt somehow.

On 2/11/2018 at 4:58 PM, HazJ said:

Does this only happen with mods? I had a similar issue not long ago but with vanilla as well. The solution was to restore .vars (or delete/create new one) as it corrupt somehow.

It happens in vanilla as well so the tfar thing wont work 

Read my post: "I had a similar issue not long ago but with vanilla as well"

Backup your .vars which is located in your profile folder. Delete it and then try. Close the game before doing this.

On 2/15/2018 at 8:37 PM, HazJ said:

Read my post: "I had a similar issue not long ago but with vanilla as well"

Backup your .vars which is located in your profile folder. Delete it and then try. Close the game before doing this.

I will Give this a try and get back to the post, thanks.