Sign in to follow this  
philcommando

Miss world(war) 2002

Thanks to the modellers/skinners/scripters, we have been able to have great games in OFP. Specially to Blink dogs for his er...amazon pack. biggrin.gif  Finally we could make use of his addons and put it to use on current international flashpoints in the world ( with a little skinning to make the models more international looking). This sp is created along the lines of the Nigerian incident whereby muslims there almost created a civil war when the 2002 pagent was to be held there.

I made it a 'what if' incident whereby the rebels storm the pagent and the beauty contestants had to grab dead policemen rifles to defend themselves with some nigerian troops againts the mob until marines from the 7th fleet nearby relief them.

My point for this post is that with a little imagination, one can make great games on the best game in the world - ofp!:-)Much thanks to BIS and espacially to the addon makers and i hope to be able to contribute back voluntarily what u guys help to make ofp great.:-)

Say cheese girls!

amazon2.jpg

(Now, if only i can keep my eyes on the nigerian mob than on the bum of Miss Taiwan....hehe)

Urm,

where can we actually download your mission?

BTW: I can't see any picture. Could be a load of blokes in drag for all I know biggrin.gif

Did you try that link?

I get:

<quote>

We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.

If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

</quote>

You have to paste geocites links into your address bar.

RED

Thanks Red for pasting the link to the pic. Dunno why the pic couldnt be shown here, perhaps one needs to refresh this page? Sorry about that folks.

Urm, sorry kojak, i am embarrased to post the mod, cos i still have not mastered cutscenes yet. I just got 28 gals and some civilians with security guards performing in a hotel then as the nigerians approached, the gals load up into trucks using triggers escaping but ambushed by other nigerians who blew up one of the gal's truck along the way.

Upon destruction of the first truck, the gals addWeapon base on triggers, unload and battle with the mob. Using another join trigger event i will lead the remaining gals and blast our way through the mob to a safe location whereby entering the area will trigger 2 helos of marines into the site to battle with the enraged mob firing RPGs. Once that mob is gone, everyone moves to another hot extraction point whereby i will radio in another 2 choppers to pick all up.

Not exactly a great mission, but just a simple and quick set up mission with only one script - ammocrate script. The rest  based on commands at the soldier's initiation and triggers.If u need help on setting help, let me know and i'll try my best to help.:)

The women models there certainly look much better than those in resistance - nice work (which one is miss Scotland? biggrin.gif ) I for one certainly look forward to single-handedly rescuing the ladies... and waiting for my reward biggrin.gif