Mister GTX

AI Squad Commanding

Hello Community,

I am currently playing some singleplayer missions and I am always the leader of a huge AI squad, therefore I started playing the VR Tutorial for commanding but there are still a few things I don't know how to manage.

Here's a short list:

- Mark a Squadmember as KIA [SITREP of the AI] (Most of the time 50% of my squad are dead but I can still see their markers in the bottom)

- Let the AI report their grid (Since I turned map markers for units off, I sometimes cannot see where my team is standing around)

I would be really glad if somebody could help me because when I search on google I just get advice for scripting these things and I don't know if these functions exist :(

Have a nice day,

Mister GTX aka Lt. Halliwell

Select All AI, press 5-5 (report status). AI take turns to tell where they are, the icons of the dead will disappear.

Select units you believe to be dead and ask them to report in (5, 5), if they don't respond, mark them as dead (5, 8). You can also just mark all your units as dead (5, 8) and if they're not, they'll report back to you.

If you spot a dead unit, you can aim at them and press T to mark them as dead.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mulledk19 said:

Select units you believe to be dead and ask them to report in (5, 5), if they don't respond, mark them as dead (5, 8). You can also just mark all your units as dead (5, 8) and if they're not, they'll report back to you.

If you spot a dead unit, you can aim at them and press T to mark them as dead.

Marking with T that cool thanks :D

9 hours ago, mulledk19 said:

You can also just mark all your units as dead (5, 8) and if they're not, they'll report back to you.

I usually do something like this, or guessing certain units are dead and marking them with 5,8. It's funny when they report back, like 'WAIT, I'm not dead!, I'm still here!'

11 hours ago, joostsidy said:

I usually do something like this, or guessing certain units are dead and marking them with 5,8. It's funny when they report back, like 'WAIT, I'm not dead!, I'm still here!'

Yeah true though. And again thx that really helped me with my DUWS Campaign, because going in with a big army isn't funny but with a small CTRG Team and killing the enemies stealthly is much more fun :D