Sign in to follow this  
avibird 1

How to use waypoint timer attributes?

I have attempted to set the min mod max timer 1 3 5 hoping to get a delay of 1-5 minutes for a partol group to walk around a prison camp making a mission for. The timer delay is not working as you would expect. I am getting a small delay between waypoints 5 -7 seconds but not in the minutes with the delay waypoint timer. Is this not working or do I need to do something else to get the Waypoint to work right. 

6 minutes ago, avibird 1 said:

I have attempted to set the min mod max timer 1 3 5 hoping to get a delay of 1-5 minutes for a partol group to walk around a prison camp making a mission for. The timer delay is not working as you would expect. I am getting a small delay between waypoints 5 -7 seconds but not in the minutes with the delay waypoint timer. Is this not working or do I need to do something else to get the Waypoint to work right. 

Timer value is time in seconds. So multiply your values by 60.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lol then boheima should have put seconds in the editor ? will try 

12 minutes ago, avibird 1 said:

Lol then boheima should have put seconds in the editor ? will try 

Sometimes reading stuff saves a lot of trouble, heh.

drvRyvj.png

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey Grumpy old man I am no noob probably been playing this game as long if not longer than you sir. I know you help and assist many people on this forum. I did attempted to use 30 120 180 as well but it seems it did not work with the multiple test I've tried.  Most likely it is because of user error I am sure but you don't have to be a sarcastic jackass my friend. Thank you for your constructive criticism lol

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, avibird 1 said:

Hey Grumpy old man I am no noob probably been playing this game as long if not longer than you sir. I know you help and assist many people on this forum. I did attempted to use 30 120 180 as well but it seems it did not work with the multiple test I've tried.  Most likely it is because of user error I am sure but you don't have to be a sarcastic jackass my friend. Thank you for your constructive criticism lol

• Like 1