Hey!

Would you consider adding an option to restricting the ability to set splints in following ways:

1. It can only be set by Ace medic or doctor:

//doctor
this setVariable ["ace_medical_medicClass",2,true];

//medic
this setVariable ["ace_medical_medicClass",1,true];

2. The item weighs more than 0.15kg. Maybe add a heavier/older variant.

3. It only helps with limping, not aim issues etc. Maybe the older variant would only help with this?

These would allow for better distinctness of the medic role.

On 7/4/2018 at 4:07 PM, bumgie said:

Hey!

Would you consider adding an option to restricting the ability to set splints in following ways:

1. It can only be set by Ace medic or doctor:

//doctor
this setVariable ["ace_medical_medicClass",2,true];

//medic
this setVariable ["ace_medical_medicClass",1,true];

2. The item weighs more than 0.15kg. Maybe add a heavier/older variant.

3. It only helps with limping, not aim issues etc. Maybe the older variant would only help with this?

These would allow for better distinctness of the medic role.

Have you made it so only medic/doctors can use it. I've been trying to dissect ace adv. medical to figure it out but no luck. 

By the way:

I don't intend to make the splints only usable by medics. If you want only medics to use them, give the splints only to your medics.

The splints have to help with both arm and leg hitpoint damage. I currently don't intend to add additional forms of splints.

Hey. by the way, love this and the CPR mod makes the CLS role much more interesting.
But I have a suggestion whether it is possible to add such splins brakes easier if someone who is not a medic puts it on?

This was something we thought of after a mission we hadde with it.

You may find that it has been asked earlier but I could not see it when I skim over the forum.

7 minutes ago, Donmats237 said:

Hey. by the way, love this and the CPR mod makes the CLS role much more interesting.
But I have a suggestion whether it is possible to add such splins brakes easier if someone who is not a medic puts it on?

This was something we thought of after a mission we hadde with it.

You may find that it has been asked earlier but I could not see it when I skim over the forum.

That might not be a problem at all. I'll consider it.

• Thanks 1

Hi i've a problema.

This mod don't work for me... I've enable in addon option, i use a medic whit splint in the arsenal but in medic menu don't appare splint. Why? I've disable the ACE CPR and also ace_medical_healHitPointAfterAdvBandage. Can u help me?

13 minutes ago, Alessandro Wolf Fallaha said:

Hi i've a problema.

This mod don't work for me... I've enable in addon option, i use a medic whit splint in the arsenal but in medic menu don't appare splint. Why? I've disable the ACE CPR and also ace_medical_healHitPointAfterAdvBandage. Can u help me?

To eliminate possible reasons:

1. Has the patient been hit in either the legs or arms before trying to apply a splint?

2. Have you made sure that the wounds of the patient have been tended to before trying to apply a splint?

3. What do you mean when you say "disable the ACE CPR"? ACE CPR has nothing to do with this mod.

4. Post an rpt with the problem occuring to pastebin and copy the link in your answer. If you don't know how to get your rpt, google that first.

5. Export the cba settings you use and post them to pastebin as well. Include those too in your answer. Please use spoiler tags to not clog up the thread.

Is it possible to set how much the healing will be?

I don't want 100% healing when use the splint.

Thanl you

11 hours ago, fortune144 said:

Is it possible to set how much the healing will be?

I don't want 100% healing when use the splint.

It would be possible, but it wouldn't make sense. The splints don't heal any wounds, they just reset the hit point damage. The way Arma handles the limping/shaking with hit point damage is pretty binary. You either have enough damage (>0.5) or you don't.

Hello everyone,

I use ADV Medical on my server and currently I have a problem with splints and CPR.

When I put splints on a soldier, they disappear from my bag but it does not rest on the patient's limb.

And I can not properly use the CPR, when a patient's condition is stable but still in a coma, the CPR does not get out of this coma.

I thank you in advance for your help: D

19 hours ago, eldarius said:

Hello everyone,

I use ADV Medical on my server and currently I have a problem with splints and CPR.

When I put splints on a soldier, they disappear from my bag but it does not rest on the patient's limb.

And I can not properly use the CPR, when a patient's condition is stable but still in a coma, the CPR does not get out of this coma.

I thank you in advance for your help: D

Regarding to your CPR problem: Just because a patient is stable doesn't mean, he'll come out of unconsciousness because of CPR. You have to make sure that the patient has a pulse over 30 (by applying CPR and administering epinephrine), a blood pressure of roughly above 80 to 40 and isn't in pain (by administering morphine)'. If these conditions are met, the patient will wake up.

In regards to ADV - ACE Splint, you'll have to post your ADV - ACE Splint settings here, so I can help you. And please specify what you mean by "does not rest on the patient's limb". They're not supposed to be shown in the medical menu (or at least they don't right now), they solely have to fix a 'broken' limb.

Hello, thank you for your speed,

Currently, when I put a splint on an AI everything goes well but when I put on player nothing happens, he continues to limp and my splint is removed from my bag

Here are the server settings (Ace and adv)

// ADV - ACE Splint
force adv_aceSplint_enable = true;
force adv_aceSplint_reopenChance_medic = 0;
force adv_aceSplint_reopenChance_regular = 30;
force adv_aceSplint_reopenTime = 600;
force adv_aceSplint_reuseChance = 80;

// ADV - ACE CPR
force adv_aceCPR_addTime = 20;
force adv_aceCPR_AED_stationType = "" "Land_Defibrillator_F" "";
force adv_aceCPR_chance_0 = 5;
force adv_aceCPR_chance_1 = 15;
force adv_aceCPR_chance_2 = 40;
force adv_aceCPR_chance_aed = 85;
force adv_aceCPR_enable = true;
force adv_aceCPR_maxTime = 1200;
force adv_aceCPR_useLocation_AED = 0;

// ACE Médical
force ace_medical_ai_enabledFor = 2;
force ace_medical_AIDamageThreshold = 1;
force ace_medical_allowLitterCreation = true;
force ace_medical_allowUnconsciousAnimationOnTreatment = false;
force ace_medical_amountOfReviveLives = -1;
force ace_medical_bleedingCoefficient = 1;
force ace_medical_blood_enabledFor = 2;
force ace_medical_consumeItem_PAK = 0;
force ace_medical_consumeItem_SurgicalKit = 0;
force ace_medical_delayUnconCaptive = 3;
force ace_medical_enableAdvancedWounds = false;
force ace_medical_enableFor = 0;
force ace_medical_enableOverdosing = true;
force ace_medical_enableRevive = 0;
force ace_medical_enableScreams = true;
force ace_medical_enableUnconsciousnessAI = 1;
force ace_medical_enableVehicleCrashes = true;
force ace_medical_healHitPointAfterAdvBandage = false;
force ace_medical_increaseTrainingInLocations = false;
force ace_medical_keepLocalSettingsSynced = true;
force ace_medical_level = 1;
force ace_medical_litterCleanUpDelay = 0;
force ace_medical_litterSimulationDetail = 3;
force ace_medical_maxReviveTime = 120;
force ace_medical_medicSetting = 1;
force ace_medical_medicSetting_basicEpi = 1;
force ace_medical_medicSetting_PAK = 1;
force ace_medical_medicSetting_SurgicalKit = 1;
force ace_medical_menu_allow = 1;
force ace_medical_menu_maxRange = 3;
ace_medical_menu_openAfterTreatment = true;
ace_medical_menu_useMenu = 0;
ace_medical_menuTypeStyle = 0;
force ace_medical_moveUnitsFromGroupOnUnconscious = false;
force ace_medical_painCoefficient = 1;
ace_medical_painEffectType = 0;
force ace_medical_painIsOnlySuppressed = true;
force ace_medical_playerDamageThreshold = 1;
force ace_medical_preventInstaDeath = false;
force ace_medical_remoteControlledAI = true;
force ace_medical_useCondition_PAK = 0;
force ace_medical_useCondition_SurgicalKit = 0;
force ace_medical_useLocation_basicEpi = 0;
force ace_medical_useLocation_PAK = 3;
force ace_medical_useLocation_SurgicalKit = 2;

EDIT: I didnt realize you have to bandage the limb first before applying a splint. Is there any way you could implement an option to have it available before bandaging?

Splint seems not to be working. I have it enabled and HitPoints disabled, but neither the limb analysis feature, or the splint seem to be showing up.

58 minutes ago, pirkleawesome said:

EDIT: I didnt realize you have to bandage the limb first before applying a splint. Is there any way you could implement an option to have it available before bandaging?

Splint seems not to be working. I have it enabled and HitPoints disabled, but neither the limb analysis feature, or the splint seem to be showing up.

There seems to be no drawback to making that a setting. I actually found an error with the limb analysis feature by this way. :)

I have the ability to select Limb Analysis when ace_medical_healHitPointAfterAdvBandage is enabled, but I do not get an option to splint. When I have ace_medical_healHitPointAfterAdvBandage disabled, I do not get an option to select Limb Analysis, but I do get the option to splint once I am done bandaging.

13 hours ago, CR-C Venku said:

I have the ability to select Limb Analysis when ace_medical_healHitPointAfterAdvBandage is enabled, but I do not get an option to splint. When I have ace_medical_healHitPointAfterAdvBandage disabled, I do not get an option to select Limb Analysis, but I do get the option to splint once I am done bandaging.

Has been fixed already and will be included in the next update.

Been loving this mod! I've noticed that the sam splint option only shows up when the person needs one, which sort of defeats the point of doing limb analysis.