Al Paca

How do I edit the Escape Malden mission?

I'd like to run a custom version of escape malden with my friends, the only difference being that an arsenal box is present at the beginning so we can pick our loadouts at the beginning.

Is this even possible?

This mission allows you to open the debug console (admin). (see parameters). Play in MP (even unique player), with console. Wait for being in game and spawn a crate with arsenal when you want in debug console:

0 = [] spawn {

_crate = createVehicle ["Box_East_Ammo_F",player getpos [3,getdir player],[],0,"none"];

_crate addAction ["<t color='#ffff11'>Arsenal</t>", {
      ["Open",true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;
  },nil,10,false,true,"","vehicle _this == _this"];

};

• Like 1

once i paste that into the console how do i "enter" it so that it happens? im trying to host a private escape 10 malden match with my homies and would like to make a few changes to the vanilla mode if possible

Press Local Exec. You will only have action though. You'd have to remoteExec it for everyone to have. Also, don't press Global Exec as it will spawn crate per client machine. You can just put this in debug and press Global Exec:

["Open", true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal; // This will open the Arsenal for everyone

You can also spawn the crate on the server (server exec) then add the action for everyone using global exec.

EDIT:

0 = [] spawn
{
	if (isServer) then
	{
		crate = createVehicle ["Box_East_Ammo_F", player getPos [3, getDir player], [], 0, "NONE"];
	};
	_crate addAction ["<t color='#ffff11'>Arsenal</t>",
	{
		["Open", true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;
	}, nil, 10, false, true, "", "vehicle _this == _this"];
};

Global Exec

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2