mo spam...

Spoiler

s5g6JRe.jpg?1

IysUDo5.jpg

WU5kPQJ.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

this is looking so cool, some ingenious use of vanilla assets in the comps! (heheh that house boat though) @cosmic10r the castley rock is maybe going a bit Skyrim there ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lordfrith said:

this is looking so cool, some ingenious use of vanilla assets in the comps! (heheh that house boat though) @cosmic10r the castley rock is maybe going a bit Skyrim there ;)

Makes ya wonder how it got there tho LOL...

This back on track?

8Qm1e7V.jpg

• Like 7

"i used to be a milsimmer like you, then i took an AI driver to the knee" etc etc

26 minutes ago, cosmic10r said:

This back on track?

hey its 'nuketown' :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

We need this kind of spam!...more!

Lol, okay...

cG57PlM.jpg

9SDH7ed.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I swear it looks like you're running an ENB in Arma. Well done, sir, well done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's F3llout...

EnB4XTx.jpg

We gotta have a blue suit, right? 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

kAPi9kM.jpg

a few more...

Spoiler

aAk07vh.jpg

z320f9O.jpg

JWKBzeI.jpg

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

aAk07vh.jpg

Evil Organ ,

every time i see your pics and videos , are almost like real !

Just for the question , if you want , can you write me down your PC specs?

Thanks! + i really like your work!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2018 at 8:46 PM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Evil Organ ,

Thanks for replying!  (in private).

On 12/02/2018 at 12:02 AM, Igor Nikolaev said:

Some of the pics from my old Fallout-like project :)

https://imgur.com/a/T66jh

Gj, keep up the good work!

Dude, I sure hope you're still working on it and plan on releasing it, looking at those screenshots brings up a lot of good memories from New Vegas!

I'm also impressed with the fidelity to the original game - by the way, there is a warhammer 40k mod with some pretty convincing orks, they would play well as super mutants. ;)

Regarding F3llout, I will update the OP soon with more informations and up-to-date screenshots. For now I will just say that the project is not a remake of fallout per say : it will explore a possible vision of what happened in Europa after the big kaboom, and take some liberties with the "official lore", with possible links to some well known entities from the Armaverse.

• Like 2

On 12/02/2018 at 9:46 PM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Evil Organ ,

every time i see your pics and videos , are almost like real !

Just for the question , if you want , can you write me down your PC specs?

Thanks! + i really like your work!

GATTDAYUM

• Like 1

It's like my two favourite games (or franchises) mixed into one. Heck, I'd buy such a game for a full AAA price.

Question: are you planning it to be playable as a proper SP mission from, well, "SP Missions", with the usual BIS save-anywhere feature, or will this be one of those "solo-MP" affairs with respawning instead?

The first release will be 100% proper single-player.

Later on down the road, I might work on a MP mission framework for F3llout if there is a strong enough demand - but yeah for now it's SP only since some of the key features (such as the musical radio station) won't work as well in MP.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, haleks said:

The first release will be 100% proper single-player.

Later on down the road, I might work on a MP mission framework for F3llout if there is a strong enough demand - but yeah for now it's SP only since some of the key features (such as the musical radio station) won't work as well in MP.

Awesome.

Concerning the radio. Won't it be weird to have songs from the 50's or thereabouts in Arma3? It is organic in the Fallouts since the "world as we know it" ended in the 50's and everything around us, from the buildings to the cars to the furniture to the weapons was made in the 50's. Even though I'd rather listen to rather entertaining songs like "Uraaaanium Fever" instead of the BlackIPs or about some anaconda that don't want none, I'm afraid it may not fit the surroundings very well in Fellout F3llout.

22 minutes ago, neofit said:

Awesome.

Concerning the radio. Won't it be weird to have songs from the 50's or thereabouts in Arma3? It is organic in the Fallouts since the "world as we know it" ended in the 50's and everything around us, from the buildings to the cars to the furniture to the weapons was made in the 50's. Even though I'd rather listen to rather entertaining songs like "Uraaaanium Fever" instead of the BlackIPs or about some anaconda that don't want none, I'm afraid it may not fit the surroundings very well in Fellout F3llout.

Altis doesn't have a lot of modern buildings, and EO, Cosmic & Tourist are giving me a hand adding stuff to the map and giving it a different feeling.

It sure won't be Boston or the Capital Wastelands, but it won't really feel like Arma3 neither : compositions, supported gear from other addons, weather effects and a lot of other stuff are being tweaked. I'm also considering releasing F3llout as an Addon, as it would allow me and the guys to transform Altis even further.

It's all WIP right now, but I will soon update the OP gallery to show some of the work being done.

• Like 7

Well it's not dead! o/

Most of the free roaming stuff is done and ready to go, since that part relies a lot on Ravage features; but the more ambitious concepts aren't anywhere ready : towns with decent NPC population, improved NPC interactions and quests still lack a solid framework before I work further on those. Ideally, I would like to have at least a couple populated towns (with traders and a few quest givers) before considering a release, but there's no ETA on that.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

If someone of you interested for fallout - im currently developing fallout 4-like roleplay coop with JIP and saving game support, writing the code and making all stuff from zero. But with zombies only. Currently im developing an engine for items. Release probably in the end of 2019

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3