T3AMRR

WS 65108 Banned For No Reason

Good Morning

I am an assiduous player of battlefield games until the last battlefield (BF1) having acquired the Arma 3 soon but as I found difficult the configuration of keys and commands did not play much, until recently I tried Argo and I was in love with the game, which took me to test Arma 3 again and when I played King of the Hill I was crazy because that's exactly what I've been looking for for a long time. but I'm disappointed with the game for a reason that I do not understand .... given that filtering KOTH on the servers shows a reasonable list of servers among which with extra XP compared to the Others. My question goes in the following direction what have I done wrong to be banned from other servers since I have never used cheats in my games. It's very unfair ....

T3AMRR

Edited by T3AMRR

15 minutes ago, T3AMRR said:

Good Morning

I am an assiduous player of battlefield games until the last battlefield (BF1) having acquired the Arma 3 soon but as I found difficult the configuration of keys and commands did not play much, until recently I tried Argo and I was in love with the game, which took me to test Arma 3 again and when I played King of the Hill I was crazy because that's exactly what I've been looking for for a long time. but I'm disappointed with the game for a reason that I do not understand .... given that filtering KOTH on the servers shows a reasonable list of servers among which with extra XP compared to the Others. My question goes in the following direction what have I done wrong to be banned from other servers since I have never used cheats in my games. It's very unfair ....

T3AMRR

I assume from you have only been banned from KOTH Servers? If so KOTH is not an official game mode made by BIS, you need to contact the authors of KOTH on their website/forums: https://www.armakoth.com/

For reference @T3AMRR was redirected by me to KoTH discord yesterday. And I even showed him the proper channel for ban appeals.

Just checked. He was told by a moderator exactly what to do yesterday evening.

Some people ask for help because they want help. I guess there are also people who ask for help even though they don't want help nor do they care about any help given.

After being told what to do and then go back to a moderator. He did so. Then spammed the channel because no moderator was there for a couple minutes. When asked about his BAN ID to get unbanned by a moderator he didn't reply for half an hour and then ended with

uninstaliing

unfair all this .....go to ask my money back banned no reason ......not my fault no warning nothing

go to make an exposition to Bohemia

There are some things that some people do that I just can't possibly understand.

• Like 1

Hi All 

Well Dedmen Was Right, i was mad because i couldn't play Koth.

In Official Servers i was Banned That time, and because i didn't wanted to go to Forbiden Servers too. 

Hi was lvl 15 i think before enter in that Servers, and i thought it was a normal Server. Ty Dedmen for Unban:don13::don13:

On 26/01/2018 at 9:05 AM, T3AMRR said:

Hi All 

Well Dedmen Was Right, i was mad because i couldn't play Koth.

In Official Servers i was Banned That time, and because i didn't wanted to go to Forbiden Servers too. 

Hi was lvl 15 i think before enter in that Servers, and i thought it was a normal Server. Ty Dedmen for Unban:don13::don13:

Yes you entered forbidden servers on accident :f:

No, not accidently i've entered in Forbiden Servers normaly because i didn't Know they were Forbiden, and this happens Every Day with many players!! 

1 minute ago, T3AMRR said:

No, not accidently i've entered in Forbiden Servers normaly because i didn't Know they were Forbiden, and this happens Every Day with many players!! 

On the KOTH discord there is a list of all the official servers, perhaps look at that before playing.