person2611

Persistent unidentified issue

Okay so, some time ago I had this problem arise one day when I was editing my files. I reverted back to the previous state to no success. I've tried posting this on the Altis forum but apparently nobody has an answer for me, even this far down the track. I've looked and there is nothing that I can find that is relevant to my annoying and persistent unidentifiable problem.

Here's the problem. I am constantly having the "Request received from server. Validating..." message as you can see here at the bottom left of the image  I thought it had something to do with the intro cam I had purchased from a third party application site, which it wasn't I still had the issue after removing the cam script. I thought it was likely the vehicle configuration files that make vehicles available in the shop list, it wasn't, so I looked through my logs, literally nothing suggesting what I narrowed it down to be the database. EXTDB connected fine so I checked the extdb logs, nothing there either, I replaced the whole ****ing thing tore out the altis life uninstalled the database, completely wiped it clean from my server took the vanilla files and reinstalled them and the database, same problem. Not only was this a problem on the server that is in another state by the way I tried on my personal computer and same thing. I have absolutely NO IDEA what the frigging f**k the problem is. I'm down to the point where I'm just about ready to completely wipe arma 3 from both my computer and server and forget arma exists at all. I have spent since the 14th of December last year trying to find the problem and I just can't.

You can find my server rpt logs here

If someone, anyone can help me that would be amazing.

Thanks

13 minutes ago, person2611 said:

Okay so, some time ago I had this problem arise one day when I was editing my files. I reverted back to the previous state to no success. I've tried posting this on the Altis forum but apparently nobody has an answer for me, even this far down the track. I've looked and there is nothing that I can find that is relevant to my annoying and persistent unidentifiable problem.

Here's the problem. I am constantly having the "Request received from server. Validating..." message as you can see here at the bottom left of the image  I thought it had something to do with the intro cam I had purchased from a third party application site, which it wasn't I still had the issue after removing the cam script. I thought it was likely the vehicle configuration files that make vehicles available in the shop list, it wasn't, so I looked through my logs, literally nothing suggesting what I narrowed it down to be the database. EXTDB connected fine so I checked the extdb logs, nothing there either, I replaced the whole ****ing thing tore out the altis life uninstalled the database, completely wiped it clean from my server took the vanilla files and reinstalled them and the database, same problem. Not only was this a problem on the server that is in another state by the way I tried on my personal computer and same thing. I have absolutely NO IDEA what the frigging f**k the problem is. I'm down to the point where I'm just about ready to completely wipe arma 3 from both my computer and server and forget arma exists at all. I have spent since the 14th of December last year trying to find the problem and I just can't.

You can find my server rpt logs here

If someone, anyone can help me that would be amazing.

Thanks

Hold on, you PURCHASED an intro cam script?

And there I was, thought I'd seen it all.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Hold on, you PURCHASED an intro cam script?

And there I was, thought I'd seen it all.

Cheers

No I know but I couldn't be bothered making one myself on top of the shit I had to do and limited time I have, I took a shortcut