Sign in to follow this  
docjiggy

Why so many useless fences and crappy tank gravity ?

I just don't get it... Why is there so many fences in this game that surrounds litterally NOTHING... I mean yeah, you see that on a daily basis going on top of a mountain to see a fance that serves no purpose, with no houses around.... 

Also, why have you guys made them so they only are visible when it's too late ?? Same goes for most of the rocks... How come a tank flips 70% of the time when you hit a rock that a tank would litterally crush in an instant ? Have you guys ever heard of something we call gravity and law of physics ?? Looks like not... This, in my opinion takes away so much fluidity of movement and looks terribly awfull... Lots of improvements could also be made on the slopes, i've never seen a lot of V shaped slopes that stops a tank except a few rare occasions...

It is kinda dumb that when you hit a small fence that your tank would crush in a second makes you jump and do a wheelie with that said tank... Completely AWFULL

Annnnd queue troll............

Can we pull together some funds and at least get a decent troll? Seriously disappointed in this one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

There are no useless fences. All fences serve a purpose, may it just be to force you to go aroudn them. Tracked vehicle physics is worked on currently for the release of the upcoming "Tanks DLC" that will also bring a lot of updates to the already existing tanks and IFV in game.

Maybe the fences aren't useless, and their sole purpose is to annoy the easily annoyed. Or maybe they're just geotypical of where the terrain is based. Maybe the OP is using hyperbole to aid in a well presented argument. Maybe we'll never know.....:h:

21 hours ago, Rich_R said:

Annnnd queue troll............

Can we pull together some funds and at least get a decent troll? Seriously disappointed in this one.

Annnd queue fanboy rushing to defend his game by labeling criticism as trolling attempts...

OP may be hyperbolic, but tanks flipping out for no real reason happened to me quite a few times and it's annoying as fuck. But improvements to tank physics are most definitely being made since they are currently developing the tanks DLC. Hopefully they are going to look into the occasionally wonky collisions.

1) Complaint about fences is pretty petty

2) I would ask you to show everyone how its done and make your own map that makes perfect and orderly sense, all while maintaining interest as well as playable rates

3) I never said I disagreed about vehicles bouncing off small objects. This point is discussed thoroughly all over this forum. What would we call someone who decides to make their own post about a well discussed topic, complaining in a rude and flaming fashion? I'm sure there's a word for that. Come on, if we put our minds together I'm sure we can come up with it.

4) 'OP may be hyperbolic' - we agree on something!

Well this thread is certainly not going anywhere - closing.

For some of you who posted in this thread, you may want to take a closer look at the following forum rule:

Offensive content, flaming, privacy:

Material that is overly sexual, graphic, obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, abuse or slander, towards developers, staff or users, is strictly prohibited; this includes the Personal Message service, do not post private messages or user pictures. Flamebaiting is not allowed. Please do not post any personal or identifying information such as postal addresses, IPs or UIDs.