Matthew10_28

RHS ACU Retexture - I'm missing something simple.

I was able to change the various textures of the subject uniform via setObjectTexture, but when I went to make it part of our mod pack like I have before, its not working.  It shows another uniform in our mod pack.  I've stared at this long enough, I've got to be missing something simple.  At first, I thought this would be more simple, as my ultimate goal is to fix the overly shiny rvmat & smdi textures - they are really throwing off any solid color variant of this uniform pattern.  Here is the relevant code:

class 1S_OD_UNI : rhs_uniform_acu_ucp {
        author = "Matthew10_28";
		scope = 2;
		scopeCurator =2;
		scopeArsenal = 2;
        displayName = "1S OPFOR UNI (OD)";
		hiddenSelections[] = {"camo1","camo2","camo3","identity","insignia"};
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"One_Shepherd\data\pics\rhsusf_uniform_TRU_01_OD_co.paa","One_Shepherd\data\pics\rhsusf_uniform_TRU_02_OD_co.paa","One_Shepherd\data\pics\rhsusf_uniform_TRU_03_OD_co.paa","",""};

class ItemInfo : UniformItem {
            uniformClass = "1S_OPFOR"; //unit that wears it
			containerClass = "Supply20"; //how much it can carry
            mass = 40; //how much it weights
			hiddenSelections[] = {"camo1","camo2","camo3","identity","insignia"};
			hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"One_Shepherd\data\pics\rhsusf_uniform_TRU_01_OD_co.paa","One_Shepherd\data\pics\rhsusf_uniform_TRU_02_OD_co.paa","One_Shepherd\data\pics\rhsusf_uniform_TRU_03_OD_co.paa","",""};
        };

};

according to the owner of the ACU's he forbids any tampering with the pbo.. just be aware that people might not want to help due to this reason.

• Like 1

Hidden selections is not available for use with the new RHS ACUs..... not even for those of us who work closely with them. It is the wishes of the author of the model. 

• Like 2

Oh man I missed that part.  I don't wan to step on those toes.  Abort. Abort. Abort.

For my own understanding, where did I miss that so I don't try to do something similar in the future?

Thanks.  I guess since it was a new model, I didn't think to check the EULA again.  My bad.

I hope to see an official solid color re-texture of that uniform pattern in the future sometime.  Atlanco TruSpec makes the T.R.U. (Tactical Response Uniform) and Propper makes the TAC.U in solid colors.  Its the same fabric pattern as the ACU.

Excuse me but I must ask: changing the uniform's texture ingame  just via setobjecttexture is also forbidden?  0 and 1 change pants and jacket independently, it seems to work.