Captain Apple

[HELP] Render issue with Vegetation, invisible house on long distance

So I've been having this since beginning of playing arma 3 but now im sick of it especially when im scoping on longer distances.

• The invisible house which appears when u get closer or scope it happened to several of my friends so now i dont know if its a arma issue or computer.
  • The bushes & Trees part, i think that's got to do something with config or in-game settings, perhaps launcher parameters or nvidia control panel?

IN-GAME SETTINGS: I have everything above standard, object distance 2km. At the "AA & PP" part i tried almost every combination with no result.
            I tried the config, checked sceneComplexity (increased it to 130000) and terrainGrid (went from 25 to 12.5) with 0 result. I also made moved the config and profiles out of my documents folder and verified the files, started with fresh settings with 0 result.

Here are 2 videos on what i mean:

SPECS:
i7 6700k
16 GB RAM
GTX 1060 6GB

Does you system have Windows and A3 installed on an SSD?

Because if not, consider it because it makes a HUGE difference in A3.

Of course. It helps a little, but it does not change anything in this problem. I have a weaker PC (others have a stronger PC) than the developer of the thread and I have a very similar problem. Now I've changed the graphics card on NVidia Gtx 1050 Ti 4GB. Previously, I had a Radeon HD 7870 2GB. The overall FPS is now a bit higher and more stable, but the errors remain the same.

Stop repeating it like a mantra. SSD drive plus super, hyper CPU, GPU, RAM, system etc.
SSD etc. are not a miracle cure for all the evil of the old ArmA game engine.
There is a similar problem in OFP, but only at a large wall of coniferous forest.

Anyway, the last update caused some different problems.

I experienced also some very poor 3D model for van (last DLC, vanilla Arma, 3 or 4 objects on map testing some working simple script). The rendering is so bad that I could see the van with hexagonal wheels!, while starting preview just in front of the vehicle. Without changing anything, just restarting the game, the problem disappears. But there is no other solution so far.

yeah but this time everything else renders for me but just trees and bushes from a certain distance (i think its always the same) wont render unless i scope it at a right angle. Restarting the game does absolutely nothing in my case.

40 minutes ago, Captain Apple said:

yeah but this time everything else renders for me but just trees and bushes from a certain distance (i think its always the same) wont render unless i scope it at a right angle. Restarting the game does absolutely nothing in my case.

Have you tried reducing you view distance to compare. I assume you have the latest drivers for your graphics card etc.

Its all the same with every distance, the trees that are further away wont render unless zoomed in under certain angle

55 minutes ago, Captain Apple said:

Its all the same with every distance, the trees that are further away wont render unless zoomed in under certain angle

Have you got the latest graphics drivers as per my earlier post?

18 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Have you got the latest graphics drivers as per my earlier post?

i do, i regularly "clean" update my graphics drivers

This render bugs are known and even have an entry in Phabicator. No need to discuss the users drivers and hardware her. Its a bug with LOD settings and soem buidlings, walls and Vegetation is Affected. The Lod bug for veggies is old though, very old.

10 hours ago, Beagle said:

This render bugs are known and even have an entry in Phabicator. No need to discuss the users drivers and hardware her. Its a bug with LOD settings and soem buidlings, walls and Vegetation is Affected. The Lod bug for veggies is old though, very old.

So does this mean there is no "workaround" ?

2 hours ago, Captain Apple said:

So does this mean there is no "workaround" ?

No!