Hello all, 

First time poster here, I have been scouring and i mean SCOURING for a solution to a problem I have. Im trying to place an infostand with an "addaction" in the init that would open a bar gate for vehicles to pass through, however adding "Gate_DOC_121 animate ["Door_1_Move", 1]" within the correct parameters is not working whatsoever this is what I am trying.

addAction ["Open Gate One (Perimeter)", "Gate_DOC_121 animate ["Door_1_Move", 1]"]

I am pretty new to Arma coding itself and im sure it has to do with the "[" anyway to mitigate this?

14 minutes ago, EMERALD1710 said:

Hello all, 

First time poster here, I have been scouring and i mean SCOURING for a solution to a problem I have. Im trying to place an infostand with an "addaction" in the init that would open a bar gate for vehicles to pass through, however adding "Gate_DOC_121 animate ["Door_1_Move", 1]" within the correct parameters is not working whatsoever this is what I am trying.

addAction ["Open Gate One (Perimeter)", "Gate_DOC_121 animate ["Door_1_Move", 1]"]

I am pretty new to Arma coding itself and im sure it has to do with the "[" anyway to mitigate this?

Enable the showscripterrors feature in your launcher, quotation marks throwing the error here:

addAction ["Open Gate One (Perimeter)", "Gate_DOC_121 animate ['Door_1_Move', 1]"]

Cheers

I cannot thank you enough. Thank  you so much you have no idea how long I have been frustrated on this! 

• Like 1