Sign in to follow this  
mfcti

Mf conquer the island

Most servers who play CTI are pretty heavy on ping control. CTI uses scripting that produces units the more units, helos, shilka and vulcans, more the lag. IF your ping is over 300 can result in a kicking. More than likely you maybe auto kicked if you not got all the right addons. But as you mentioned about the mods, yes ECP and others willl get you kicked off some servers. Use of modified data will get a kick. Ive been kicked for using sancs amin pbo and even for connecting with mod folder FDF. Depends on the admin and who spots it. Most of time anyone playing normal MFCTI you wont get kicked. The server running BW, PLAF Crcti are more strict of mod data.

i play BIS cti missions alone (no online server) recently.

how can I gather more money rapidly?

is it better to buy soldiers or to save my money?

i mean do their kills add money to me or not?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

does holding towns add to my money?

There is no BIS CTI mission as far as i remember, the CTI missions are made by people from the community.

Usually, money income comes from :

-capturing a town (a 1 time bonus)

-with time according to how much towns you control (good idea to leave at least 1 AI squad member in each) you get a regular income.

-destroying vehicles adds a bonus

-salvaging destroyed vehicles adds income too

In the options that you can select at the pre-briefing screen, there was a increased income/fast game option that would increase the income earned from towns.

Some CTI variant may differ too (as you have MFCTI, crCTI, ZeusCTI, etc... that have +/- lot of differences between each other)

OFP CTI is amazing and I want to know if other games have such capability.

I felt this is needed. u can tell the basics for newbies. in this place please!

I think that's a good idea to even make this topic sticky.

in CTI we need a knowledge to command at least with a basic quality.

some newbies (they often claim are not) take the commander slot and do the job bad.

leaving the commander slot to AI is not always a good and pleasant idea. and it's necessary that we learn commanding ourselves even if we often leave it to AI.

I think it's not so hard and AI isn't better than a human commander even with an ordinary skill.

specially it is almost necessary when opposing side has a good human commander.

I think u can tell things such as when to build what sort of factories and how to hide or fortify or move mhq (what strategy is the best?) and other things. etc.

ArmA and ArmA 2 have CTI...much improved over OFP CTI in my opinion.

We call it "Warfare".

Edited by Rellikki

I rather meant other than 'bi/ofp family' games.

i have saw this before.

I think although it's the basics and essential, it's not my intention.

Edited by Rellikki

@OFP Lover

MFCTI instructions are the most indepth documentation you're going to find. The CTI community is very small and select now and they only play on dedicated MP CTI servers. Therefore there is no concern about playing as commander or letting AI control the game, some one slots as commader and others fill remaining slots. Also there are so many variations of CTI that sart with different paramaters so strategies will vary.

CTI, CRCTI, DLCTI, KICTI, MFCTI, ZSCTI

These days I don't think you'll find a lot of interest in CTI missions.

what does ART-Tank do in CTI?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

@OFP Lover

MFCTI instructions are the most indepth documentation you're going to find. The CTI community is very small and select now and they only play on dedicated MP CTI servers. Therefore there is no concern about playing as commander or letting AI control the game, some one slots as commader and others fill remaining slots. Also there are so many variations of CTI that sart with different paramaters so strategies will vary.

CTI, CRCTI, DLCTI, KICTI, MFCTI, ZSCTI

These days I don't think you'll find a lot of interest in CTI missions.

Whats the difference?

I only find biscrcti to download.

And dont know how to use the art-tank.

Maybe i have no brain.