So I have tried googling and such but I have yet to find an answer to my question.

Is there any chance of having new animations in-game? Because even simple animations are non existent like a unit clapping or yelling and such.

It would be really nice for mission makers if crowd animations were existent for example. We would create better environments and make story driven missions making even more feasible. I mean I tried finding animations cheering the players who arrive and I could not find like one such animation. The LOW DLC should alone have some. Civilian casualties and their actions in times of war, how can we depict them with no appropriate animations?

So even if there are no such plans please keep the question as a request because if after the Tanks DLC the game stops having serious updates it would be a minus not to have a few more animations. 

• Like 3

# Cue FroggyRantNao

Agree. More crowd type animations would really be great - jeering, agitated, elated, fist pumping etc... But we did recently get some really nice Civilian reactions to war which is really, really nice to have. We also have some good albeit slightly awkward gestures like pointing and what not. Variety in animation gives more spice to the game so the more the merrier

• Like 2

Would be nice if the game logic spawning was revamped for the ambient combat animation function.  Means we could use them in multiplayer without having to duplicate each animated AI per player which results in exponential numbers of 'AI' that do nothing.