Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Australian co-op server

Hi all,

A group of fellow players and myself will be having a co-op session this Friday (about 7pm onwards, Melbourne time), if we can get enough interest.

I want to get feedback from anyone who is interested. We are looking for players with good ping times, so cable (ADSL etc.) and being in Australia or NZ are basically a must.

We will be playing some large co-op maps, mostly set on Nogova (so V1.85 is required). No addons.

Looking for serious co-op players. We like to finish one map before we move on to the next, but if a majority of players are dead we will take a vote for restart of missions.

If this sounds like your cup-of-tea, contact me via PM or email me: fubar@virtual-mail.com. I will give you exact start time, IP address and password info.

Cheers - Fubar

It sounds good but as I am not anywhere near NZ or Australia (I am from the UK) I am buggered sad.gif If anyone wants to do a Euro one that would be great.

RED

y dont u just use the GP server in nz aussies usually get good pings to it, its like the only ofp server south of the equator tounge.gif