Sign in to follow this  
brgnorway

The Iraq Thread

Lol, what the heck. smile.gif I'm always worried when someone says that. Not just on the forums... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ 27 April 2003,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do any of you feel suspicious that electricity and especially phone communications are due to be restored in Baghdad only in 4-6 months?  <span id='postcolor'>

Dare I ask who said it will take 4-6 months?  Morbid curiosity compels me.

Semper Fi

<span style='color:red'>Uday Hussein</span>: Put them in the iron maiden.

<span style='color:green'>Iraqi Ted</span>: Iron Maiden?

<span style='color:blue'>Iraqi Bill</span>, <span style='color:green'>Iraqi Ted</span>: Excellent!

[Air guitar] jivede.gif

<span style='color:red'>Uday Hussein</span>: Execute them!

<span style='color:blue'>Iraqi Bill</span>, <span style='color:green'>Iraqi Ted</span>: Bogus.

suomi.gifsuomi.gifsuomi.gifsuomi.gifsuomi.gif

ironmaiden0419.jpg

<a href="http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,444889,00.html" target="_blank">Iron Maiden Found in Uday Hussein's Playground

</a>

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ 28 April 2003,14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Today would of been Saddam's Birthday.<span id='postcolor'>

Would have been? You mean "today is Saddam's birthday". confused.gif

You know, you don't have to be the ruler of Mesopotamia to have a birthday. I have one, each and every year and I havn't even occupied Norway wink.gif

It shows how naive you are Denoir, you have no birthday if Bush doesn't approve. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ 28 April 2003,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ironmaiden0419.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

I remember wearing that t-shirt in 80s. biggrin.gif

Tareq Aziz says Hussein was alive

Yahoo! news

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ 28 April 2003,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It shows how naive you are Denoir, you have no birthday if Bush doesn't approve.   wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'll e-mail the White House a link to the Offtopic forum and you'll get to be eternally young smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ 28 April 2003,18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know, you don't have to be the ruler of Mesopotamia to have a birthday. I have one, each and every year and I havn't even occupied Norway wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The birthday of the EU? - nice to celebrate your loss of independence tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ 28 April 2003,13:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tareq Aziz says Hussein was alive

Yahoo! news<span id='postcolor'>

The conclision from this is: we don't know yet. Great. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ 27 April 2003,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Today would of been Saddam's Birthday.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Today IS Saddam's birthday and today it's my birthday too biggrin.gif

US troops kill at least 13 Iraqi anti-US protesters sad.gif

In other news:

U.S. to cut presence at Paris Air Show

US defence firms are less than thrilled:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"We recognize the target is the French government," he said. "But the hit is being taken by our foreign allies and U.S. industry."

He added that French authorities, fierce competitors for overseas sales, were "more likely to react with astonishment that we would leave the commercial battlefield to them than to be annoyed by our absence."

In the absence of U.S. aircraft, those "drilling holes in the skies are going to be European and probably Russian," Johnson added.

(Joel Johnson, vice president of international affairs for the Aerospace Industry Association, which represents all major U.S. aerospace companies.)

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ 28 April 2003,22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ 27 April 2003,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Today would of been Saddam's Birthday.

Today IS Saddam's birthday and today it's my birthday too biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I've found Saddam!

He's been hiding here on the forums all along!

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Schoeler @ 29 April 2003,20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've found Saddam!

He's been hiding here on the forums all along!<span id='postcolor'>

And they just backed him up! crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ 29 April 2003,19:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In other news:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"We recognize the target is the French government," he said. "But the hit is being taken by our foreign allies and U.S. industry."

He added that French authorities, fierce competitors for overseas sales, were "more likely to react with astonishment that we would leave the commercial battlefield to them than to be annoyed by our absence."

In the absence of U.S. aircraft, those "drilling holes in the skies are going to be European and probably Russian," Johnson added.

(Joel Johnson, vice president of international affairs for the Aerospace Industry Association, which represents all major U.S. aerospace companies.)

<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

money talks. smile.gif

US Marines loose like UK troops a few weeks ago.

...too bad punishment tounge.gif  should we cry ?

Maybe next Air Show we will have the "wonderful privilege" to see US planes flying over our head

-without bomb outfiting this time please-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ 28 April 2003,18:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know, you don't have to be the ruler of Mesopotamia to have a birthday. I have one, each and every year and I havn't even occupied Norway wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did you know that a finnish author Arto Paasilinna has written a book called "Operation Finlandia". It's about a swedish summer offensive on Finland around the end of 1970s. I haven't actually read it, but those who have say that it is a very funny book.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Schoeler @ 28 April 2003,20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ 28 April 2003,22wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ 27 April 2003,15:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Today would of been Saddam's Birthday.

Today IS Saddam's birthday and today it's my birthday too biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I've found Saddam!

He's been hiding here on the forums all along!

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*realizes his mistake*

Me? Saddam? Uhuhuhu, um, no no, i'm not saddam! Remember this very well, i'm NOT Saddam!!!!!!!!

DID YOU HEAR ME, NOT!

Now, if you'll excuse me, i need to find another cave before someone tracks my comp.. um, i mean, i gotta feed my dog.

Have people been noting thecivilian deaths recently?

This has happened twice now, with one BBC reporter saying US forces returned fire after a convoy was attacked with rocks and shoes!

More restraint is needed,as blowing away the 'liberated' is a bad PR move. As for the 'under fire by 200 armed men', they point to a broken window as evidence of the attack! Reverse that, as we see machine gun riddled Iraqis, cars, walls, houses, and blood over the streets. Does that sound like 'well aimed fire'?

Frankly, if the troops are that nervous and trigger happy, they should get some in with a small amount of disipline. 18yr old Jimmy might loose his cool when people are throwing shoes and rocks at him, but if he goes rock and roll with a SAW, then innocent people die. As for the dozy bastard who called it 'defending the Alamo', I'm sure all those 'Mexicans' looked pretty fierce with their shoes and rocks!

Fucking gung ho hicks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ 30 April 2003,11:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fucking gung ho hicks.<span id='postcolor'>

Fucking shoe throwing protesters. smile.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ 30 April 2003,16:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ 30 April 2003,11wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fucking gung ho hicks.<span id='postcolor'>

Fucking shoe throwing protesters. smile.gif

When was the last time a shoe killed someone in a combat zone?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ 30 April 2003,11:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ 30 April 2003,16:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Badgerboy @ 30 April 2003,11wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fucking gung ho hicks.<span id='postcolor'>

Fucking shoe throwing protesters. <!--emo&smile.gif

When was the last time a shoe killed someone in a combat zone?<span id='postcolor'>

You remember that failed "Shoe bomber" Richard Reid that the passengers stopped on that trans-atlantic flight? There's always a first.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ 29 April 2003,19:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In other news:

<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

It would seem that our government is planning on slitting our own wrists to drown the French confused.gif