Col. Ben Sherman

Virtual Arsenal Unable To Load Loadouts

Hi there,

The past hours I've been googling for a solution to this and for some reason every topic I see just died or people aren't willing to share their fixes. I've just reinstalled my computer installed everything I needed to join my server again and for some reason now I'm unable to load stored loadouts, I've tried several fixes, for example, someone stated it was because my profile was in read-only, I've ensured all files and folders aren't in read-only mode (ArmA 3 and ArmA 3 - Other Profiles) none of them have read-only mode activated.

Someone else stated that it was because I used items that no longer existed such as mods that have been deactivated, but I don't see how that would be a problem as this happens literally once I save my loadout and then go back into the arsenal after and want to load it. I had a friend that had this exact same problem as me not too long ago, although his issue still remains.

Someone please share your fixes if you have any, or share your ideas and suggestions because this is extremely frustrating that I'm not able to load my gear.

Are you using ACRE/TFR? Their unique radios may be causing issues with saving/loading loadouts. If you are, try removing your radio from your loadout (or by dropping it) before you save.

3 minutes ago, Jackal326 said:

Are you using ACRE/TFR? Their unique radios may be causing issues with saving/loading loadouts. If you are, try removing your radio from your loadout (or by dropping it) before you save.

I am, but if that would be the problem how come just me and my buddy have this problem on my server out of 30 other people? I'll try it and I'll get back to you. Thanks for the help so far!

Just now, Col. Ben Sherman said:

I am, but if that would be the problem how come just me and my buddy have this problem on my server out of 30 other people? I'll try it and I'll get back to you. Thanks for the help so far!

Could be that they already know about the issue and auto-pilot to fix it without thinking? Not sure, but give it a shot and let me (us: the collective community) know.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jackal326 said:

Could be that they already know about the issue and auto-pilot to fix it without thinking? Not sure, but give it a shot and let me (us: the collective community) know.

Unfortunately, that didn't help. Tried without any TFR radio, both small and backpack no difference. The fun thing is that I can load the loadout through the debug if I run the function to load it.

EDIT: Nvm turns out I when I respawned I was given a new small radio removing it resolved the issue. now my only concern is why it worked before I reinstalled my PC? 

It's an ACE issue, they've probably removed the ACE armoury.pbo, using ACE armoury wipes your default one, they're working on a fix to import.