Wiki

Improvement possible for the virtual arsenal

Hi there.

Got some suggestions for the virtual arsenal when we are in Eden editor:

- wouldn't it be possible to have an option to have all the items sorted by mod? instead of having to do it manually each time?

- would it be possible to have more items choice to add in the vest or the cloth? cause for now, only ammo or medikit are available. It would be quite handy to have the possibility to add NVG or GPS in vest.

Thanks

• Like 1

And add any small items, handguns, optics,.. in backpacks with enough room.

Yes, that would be very handy.

I would like to add to this, aside items and misc as already suggested, adjust the UI so that the background behind the weapons, items, ect,. are more visible.

Depending on the lighting of a mission be it night, day what have you, it makes it hard sometimes to see what your looking at, i have to rotate the camera, and move

it up, and down so i can see what is what, maybe make the background darker, or dark, and increase the size of the fonts, and weapon/item pics too.

Lastly add another sorting function where you can sort by type, for example, if your looking at weapons, sort the weapons by:

• assault rifles
  • Assault rifles with grenade launcher (if modern warfare)
  • rifles
  • sub machine guns
  • machine guns

You get the idea, you could have a way where arsenal scans the list modded and unmodded, and sorts accordingly, im sure we can do this by

script already by whitelisting the weapons if thats what its called.

I personally hate having to dig through Santa's 3000lb gift bag to try find mine in the mix of it ;)