Sign in to follow this  
VLADIMPALER72

asn.data bug??? affecting animaitons? STIFF ARM

so if i start a mission in a vehicle THIS happens. I am using asn.data for use of a scania truck. BUT when I try to resave the mission [custom] WITHOUT the truck or asn.data, i am unable to replay or save, stating that an element was deleted.

SO when i play i am unable to lower my characters left arm. so the arm just sticks out of the window, plane or car. sometimes it has a middle finger pointed... HOW CAN I DISABLE THAAT!!? also it will run with the arm sticking out unable to carry a rifle.  PLEASE HELP.

15 hours ago, VLADIMPALER72 said:

so if i start a mission in a vehicle THIS happens. I am using asn.data for use of a scania truck. BUT when I try to resave the mission [custom] WITHOUT the truck or asn.data, i am unable to replay or save, stating that an element was deleted.

SO when i play i am unable to lower my characters left arm. so the arm just sticks out of the window, plane or car. sometimes it has a middle finger pointed... HOW CAN I DISABLE THAAT!!? also it will run with the arm sticking out unable to carry a rifle.  PLEASE HELP.

What is the asn.data?

On 1/8/2018 at 8:14 AM, R0adki11 said:

What is the asn.data?

its asn.core its used to run asn content.

PS. i got a work around. I resaved the affected maps and merge them into a blank map so it isnt dependent ot that file.