Pk_Smoke

I need help... Game unplayable....

Right, this is getting to my temper. I load up steam, load up Arma III it does all the loading screens etc, I pick the server I want that is fine and then comes picking who I want to be a civ, this is where the trouble begins It gets to around 75% and then freezes and what a surprise BSOD every bloody time! I do not know what to do now as I have never experienced this problem with any game on this laptop (ASUS Laptop). Sometimes it does get to 100% but then the sneaky bugger got me thinking it was DONE oh but how I was bloody wrong, there is a bar under the main bar which goes to 75% and still freeze and BSOD. I got home around 1pm today and non stop I have been trying to get into a bloody game (taking breaks of course gotta watch my Lucifer :D). 

If anyone can help me I would love it because this is really peeing me off. 

Some of my specs -

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

Video Card Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 15063), 64-bit

RAM 8.0 GB

Are you sure that it isn't the integrated video card that is used by the game instead of the Nvidia one ?

• Like 1

only happens when trying to get on the server or  also in single player / editor?

You may want to test your memory to see if it's bad.  There are plenty of memory testing apps out there for free.

A3 is very CPU intensive.  I would recommend overclocking your Intel CPU with the Intel Xtreme Tuning Utility.   It's free and there are tutorials on YouTube. Your Intel CPU should overclock too 3.7 Ghz no problem.

If you are running the 64 bit .EXE you will need at least 16 GB of system Ram.