lSRTl -ElBrayita-

WTF are you doing with the game!?

Hey, I've been playing ARGO for almost a year and I do not understand why shit a 500mb update makes the game go disgusting, first, I do not have my weapons, second, at the end of the game you can not choose a map like before and third, why the fuck They give me such crappy weapons at the start of each game and not mine, completely disappointed ..

14 hours ago, lSRTl -ElBrayita- said:

Hey, I've been playing ARGO for almost a year and I do not understand why shit a 500mb update makes the game go disgusting, first, I do not have my weapons, second, at the end of the game you can not choose a map like before and third, why the fuck They give me such crappy weapons at the start of each game and not mine, completely disappointed ..

First of all... everyone is entitled to an opinion but I might have to swing the hammer if you don't find a way to show your opinion without being offensive.
And to your questions, our QA checked your report and only Monthly Challenge scenario (for this month Raid MOUT) has preset loadouts and map. If you'd like to use your weapons, choose a different game mode.

If you experience the issue for longer time, please report the issue to our Feedback Tracker: https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/12/

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, lSRTl -ElBrayita- said:

are you serious!? Mine mode favorite is RAID man..

Well if thats the case, then you will have to wait until the Monthly Challenge Scenario changes.

Also i would suggest you have a look at our forum rules, as your language in your previous post is not appropriate. 

12 hours ago, lSRTl -ElBrayita- said:

are you serious!? Mine mode favorite is RAID man..

I've checked your report and find out, that Monthly Challenge Raid is named like classic Raid. We're going to release a small hotfix to address this issues today, sorry for inconveniences, your favorite mode will be back soon ;) 

3 hours ago, hanizelena said:

I've checked your report and find out, that Monthly Challenge Raid is named like classic Raid. We're going to release a small hotfix to address this issues today, sorry for inconveniences, your favorite mode will be back soon ;) 

this issue should be solved

Thanks, and I'm sorry for being a little rude, but recently a game that I also like (Survarium) I get a very bad update, maybe that's why I explode against you, I apologize