krizz kaliko

Just getting back into arma 3

So I have been away from Arma 3 for about a year-and-a-half to two years now. I left because I wanted to be able to create missions, that I could play by myself or with friends without needing to spend 100 + hours learning how to code. I don't know if this is possible but I have a question that I'm here to ask today?

I downloaded MCC sandbox and was told to start there. My goal at the end of this is to create a completely Dynamic mission for me and possibly other friends to play when we have time, and I do not know if that is possible but I would like to ask the community. I have rhs plus a ton of other mods. I'm talking 64GB+ of vehicles, uniforms, textures, xcetera. All I want is to make a simple mission where I'm able to set up my starting units and maybe create a base in the editor. And then somehow have a way, to get dispatched to go take out targets and do certain missions with varying Rewards. Those rewards with then allow me to upgrade the base. I know there used to be a lot like this that worked with rhs, however it is no longer being updated. I wish this game was as simple as, I throw all that unit I want into a certain type of pool, and that the game will use them for each side, but I understand that this is not the case. Is what I am asking too much or is it possible? Thank you for any help!

All I want is to make a simple mission where I'm able to set up my starting units and maybe create a base in the editor. And then somehow have a way, to get dispatched to go take out targets and do certain missions with varying Rewards. Those rewards with then allow me to upgrade the base.

Without learning to script/code and employing ArmA Scripting commands, what you are asking for is not going to be possible.

Not sure if this is what you mean but Luetin has done some great realtime games with Zeus.

He also jumps in occasionally to take control of an enemy soldier.

22 hours ago, krizz kaliko said:

All I want is to make a simple mission where I'm able to set up my starting units and maybe create a base in the editor. And then somehow have a way, to get dispatched to go take out targets and do certain missions with varying Rewards. Those rewards with then allow me to upgrade the base.

honestly that sounds like a very complex mission!

have you tried the superb:

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/202711-mpcti-coop-liberation-continued/

which does all the things you want and i think has some support for CUP and RHS as well?

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:59 PM, krizz kaliko said:

So I have been away from Arma 3 for about a year-and-a-half to two years now. I left because I wanted to be able to create missions, that I could play by myself or with friends without needing to spend 100 + hours learning how to code. I don't know if this is possible but I have a question that I'm here to ask today?

I downloaded MCC sandbox and was told to start there. My goal at the end of this is to create a completely Dynamic mission for me and possibly other friends to play when we have time, and I do not know if that is possible but I would like to ask the community. I have rhs plus a ton of other mods. I'm talking 64GB+ of vehicles, uniforms, textures, xcetera. All I want is to make a simple mission where I'm able to set up my starting units and maybe create a base in the editor. And then somehow have a way, to get dispatched to go take out targets and do certain missions with varying Rewards. Those rewards with then allow me to upgrade the base. I know there used to be a lot like this that worked with rhs, however it is no longer being updated. I wish this game was as simple as, I throw all that unit I want into a certain type of pool, and that the game will use them for each side, but I understand that this is not the case. Is what I am asking too much or is it possible? Thank you for any help!

Have you ever played BECTI?  That's exactly what that mission does. Server always has people, allows base building, and the mission is to capture towns or destroy the enemy base.