gregfp66

Good mission:scenario generator for singleplayer

Hello i'm looking for a good single player scenario generator, until now i know:
-dynamic recon ops
-dynamic combat ops
-DUWS
-ALIVE
-DCG
Are there any other generator that i miss?

I'm pretty much an SP only guy, and been deep into the dynamic campaigns and missions for years.

While DUWS, DCO, DRO, WLA are excellent dynamic missions/mini campaigns, you should try ALiVE campaigns. Which will give you a long term, 100% dynamic and persistent war.

I've been playing ALiVE missions for the last 9-10 months, mostly by HerosandVillansOS since his stuff is made for SP play and top notch.

Since it's a full on war, with all kinds of happening around you, you can determine your own recon/assault missions depending on the state of your assets or have missions assigned.

Was pretty neat the first assault I made on Tanoa Showcase. As I was on an assault boat headed for CSAT territory, we passed a squad of Navy Seals (AI), in combat position on a inflatable, hitting the beach.

Good luck!

DrDetroit

whole lotta altis is still a SP classic for me :D

If you want more action based gameplay, try Blitzkrieg in SP/hosted to have parameters for customization.

Liberation, you can host the mission and play it SP, it will save all your progress, i would recommend adjusting the parameters before you play tho.

S.O.C.O.M

Click on my sig for my Random Mission Generator. It works best if you have the entire package. I also have a Map setup on Tanoa with everything as well in my sig. I'll be replacing it with our Malden Mission soon.

SOCOM is simple and straight forward. Very noob/user friendly. No hand-holding or other framerate crushing nonsense.

Try them all out. Download the entire set, and then the Tanoa Map (Malden soon) to see how they all tie together.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 10:40 AM, Gunter Severloh said:

Liberation, you can host the mission and play it SP, it will save all your progress, i would recommend adjusting the parameters before you play tho.

Do you feel like Liberation is doable or enjoyable in SP (I mean playing alone, not literally launching it in SP)? I’ve heard mixed things, but generally have been told it’s ultimately too hard without human friends, as you progress and things ramp up, so I’ve steered clear. 

I’d love to dive in though. It’s just I normally play alone.

17 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Do you feel like Liberation is doable or enjoyable in SP (I mean playing alone, not literally launching it in SP)? I’ve heard mixed things, but generally have been told it’s ultimately

too hard without human friends, as you progress and things ramp up, so I’ve steered clear. 

I’d love to dive in though. It’s just I normally play alone.

It has its challenge yes, but its worth the play, heres a few tips:

Set the parameters before you start playing, and the ones you want to focus on is the following:

- difficulty - for SP set this to Tourist

- resources - max this out, so every resource you get dont get used up within 2 uses

- arsenal - unlimited, this is basically allowing you to choose whatever you want or your limited to what the game allows (up to you really)

- Halo / Mobile respawns - set the cooldown for these to like 5-10min if you want of course, but cooldown is when you get killed and want to get back into the fight, if your cooldown is 10min,

then 10min you wait til that option is available to use if you decide to use it.

- Take on small objectives first like radio towers, and outposts, for towns the enemy like to hidout, and move around, this makes it difficult, if you have friendly

Ai under your command use them, send them in and you snipe from a distance.

===============

Overall its fun, its only as hard based on the parameters you set, and your strategies and tactics on approaching objectives, but its playable, best of all

as i said before your progress will be saved, to me that is what makes the mission worth playing.

• Like 3

I know i'm late, but thank you all for your answer, will test it all, if you have any more tips dont hesitate

On 1/2/2018 at 1:16 PM, drdetroit said:

I'm pretty much an SP only guy, and been deep into the dynamic campaigns and missions for years.

While DUWS, DCO, DRO, WLA are excellent dynamic missions/mini campaigns, you should try ALiVE campaigns. Which will give you a long term, 100% dynamic and persistent war.

I've been playing ALiVE missions for the last 9-10 months, mostly by HerosandVillansOS since his stuff is made for SP play and top notch.

Since it's a full on war, with all kinds of happening around you, you can determine your own recon/assault missions depending on the state of your assets or have missions assigned.

Was pretty neat the first assault I made on Tanoa Showcase. As I was on an assault boat headed for CSAT territory, we passed a squad of Navy Seals (AI), in combat position on a inflatable, hitting the beach.

Good luck!

DrDetroit

Can you recommend any specific Alive campaigns? Trying to find them is confusing for me, as I don't really know what I'm looking for. I would like to try the missions by HerosandVillansOS, but the mod requirements are too much for me and my 1mbps connection.

2 hours ago, unknown03 said:

Can you recommend any specific Alive campaigns? Trying to find them is confusing for me, as I don't really know what I'm looking for. I would like to try the missions by HerosandVillansOS, but the mod requirements are too much for me and my 1mbps connection.

Yeah I use a lot of mods. What about Liberation with Gunter’s settings above? Fairly sure if you play the Altis one, it requires no mods at all. Just subscribe to the mission.

Also the OPEX series by Gemini on Steam is really great. He has “light” versions of all his OPEX missions which bring the mod requirements down a lot.

4 hours ago, unknown03 said:

I think HerosandVillansOS have a "lite" mission on steamworkshop that requires just Alive and Apex DLC (because it's on Tanoa).

6 hours ago, jacobs said:

I think HerosandVillansOS have a "lite" mission on steamworkshop that requires just Alive and Apex DLC (because it's on Tanoa).

I do have one on Tanoa that just requires ALiVE and CBA, but I wouldn’t suggest it over my above suggestions, mainly because it’s basically just designed to be a showcase to demonstrate how to make a basic ALiVE mission and OPEX and Liberation are so great and feature rich. I may be releasing a modified version of the Tanoa showcase with Dr Detroit at some point though, which will add some additional dependencies (not too many) but also add a few more features to put it in line with my other releases (with civilian traffic and stuff like that).

On 1/16/2018 at 10:16 AM, unknown03 said:

You could try Hero's Tanoa Showcase.  That has no requirements other than Alive, CBA_3 - check the link under his signature just above this post.  Another great one is The Hunt ver3 (and Hunter SIx) and any of the Dynamic Combat Ops and/or Dynamic Recon Ops.  I don't think DCO or DRo have any requirements and The Hunt and Hunter Six, I believe, only have the Alive and CBA_3 requirements.  

On 1/16/2018 at 9:47 AM, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Yeah I use a lot of mods. What about Liberation with Gunter’s settings above? Fairly sure if you play the Altis one, it requires no mods at all. Just subscribe to the mission.

Also the OPEX series by Gemini on Steam is really great. He has “light” versions of all his OPEX missions which bring the mod requirements down a lot.

On 1/16/2018 at 12:02 PM, jacobs said:

On 1/16/2018 at 1:09 PM, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

I do have one on Tanoa that just requires ALiVE and CBA, but I wouldn’t suggest it over my above suggestions, mainly because it’s designed to be a showcase to demonstrate how to make a basic ALiVE mission. I may be releasing a modified version with Dr Detroit which I might recommend in the future, because it will add a couple features/mods, but right now, Liberation and OPEX I’d say are more well rounded.

51 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

You could try Hero's Tanoa Showcase.  That has no requirements other than Alive, CBA_3 - check the link under his signature just above this post.  Another great one is The Hunt ver3 (and Hunter SIx) and any of the Dynamic Combat Ops and/or Dynamic Recon Ops.  I don't think DCO or DRo have any requirements and The Hunt and Hunter Six, I believe, only have the Alive and CBA_3 requirements.  

Thanks everyone for your responses! I will definitely check out the suggested missions. Two missions that I have tried recently are Overthrow and Antistasi (the latter being frustratingly difficult) as well. I look forward to trying out your missions, HeroesandvillainsOS. Especially if you plan on making more "vanilla" versions!

• Like 1