Mathues 504th-PIR

Looking for a Script to Trow a grenade in a Tank

Hey guys,

I am looking for a Script to be able to kill the crew of a tank by trowing a grenade inside of the tank trought the commanders hatch.

Hope anyone can help me.

Signed, Mathues

@Mathues 504th-PIR,

You need more than a script. First decide exactly what you want to happen. The "climbing up" part is an animation. The "Opening the hatch from the outside" is an animation. These animations will require helpers. So if your tank is editor placed with helpers attached that's not too bad but if this will apply to ANY tank, you'll need the helpers incorporated in the model/vehicle config.

You could make it so if the player is near the tank and throws a grenade the grenade "spawns" inside the tank. But the whole climbing on top, opening the hatch bit is likely to require custom animations.

It's do-able. It's not easy.

I think the players should go to the  vehicle and have the opportunity to kill the crew with a grenade.

You go to, for example, the tank, use the action, your character climb on the tank (animation), open the Hatch (animation, threw a Grenade inside, jump down and the Grenade explode. The crew is dead and the vehicle has minimal damage. 

This script should already exist. The mission is FT-2 RHS but the scripts were downloaded from the server and is not avaliable in the mission file.... 😕

htzyoqtb.jpg

Anybody knows an Modder that creates such animations and would work together to create such script? 

Do you really need this amimations or is a simple option to kill the crew inside the tank enough?