Okay, to try and clear this up once and for all. This map works with the VANILLA launcher provided by BIS. If you are referring to the A3 Launcher as in the third party one, that is out of my hands. It is third party software that i have nothing to do with, so coming to me whos only intent is to make terrain doesn't really make sense to me. I've not been contacted by anyone whom claims to be part of A3 Launcher to inform me of any issues, until i am it has nothing to do with me.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tookatee said:

Hey @-ben-, what's the ETA on that fix for the map not downloading properly in the A3 launcher? It will become suitable for online play on a dedicated server after this gets resolved, and I bet you'd see a lot more traffic to your terrain. It's high quality and deserves to get a wider audience.

If the terrain is available on steam workshop then the A3Launcher pulls directly from there. I suggest trying to download it from the workshop then validate it through A3launcher. As he said it has nothing to do with him. He's not the one who has mods added to the launcher.

Edited by CrazyCorky
Stupid phone errors

Hi Ben,

I've recently discovered your map and it's one of the best I played on.

But I've found a bug that you might be able to correct: AI walks through the blue wall in coordinates 045 027.

Regards,

Yesterday I wanted to write about the bug, but I doubted it. checked a few more times and write again. The problem is that if your island is included with cup terrains or other islands, then on these islands the dust from the wheels disappears. Can u fix this, since your island is very like, but many play not only on it)

http://joxi.ru/52aBgKlCG68agA

11 hours ago, topden said:

Yesterday I wanted to write about the bug, but I doubted it. checked a few more times and write again. The problem is that if your island is included with cup terrains or other islands, then on these islands the dust from the wheels disappears. Can u fix this, since your island is very like, but many play not only on it)

http://joxi.ru/52aBgKlCG68agA

This happens with loading a variety of custom maps. It is unfortunately a limitation of the Engine,when loading multiple terrains with differing dust configs, the latest config to be loaded overwrites all the others regardless of what terrain is loaded. It is not something i can fix. 

4 hours ago, -ben- said:

This happens with loading a variety of custom maps. It is unfortunately a limitation of the Engine,when loading multiple terrains with differing dust configs, the latest config to be loaded overwrites all the others regardless of what terrain is loaded. It is not something i can fix. 

I fixed it by highlighting all the dust in a separate patch file.  interesting that other islands (lingor, duala, abramia, reashman, kerama and others) do not break the dust ...

Fantastic Map!

Just wanted to stop by and say great job. We have been playing on it for months now!!

Hi Ben.

Would you consider updating the Tembelan map with the new Livonia lighting system? All Arma 3 gamers got free assets for Livonia in 2019, including all the DayZ standalone buildings, trees, more realistic looking water, etc. I would love to see the lighting update though.