I already love this map. The placement of buildings seems so realistic, not just some objects placed around each other. Driving around the Blodmoen AFB makes me feel like it was busy just five minutes ago. And I admire your attention to detail, e.g. the small Astrid base which is thought out very thoroughly. 
One major design choice that makes this map stand out to me is the map border. The edges of this terrain are mountains that stack up high and roads blocked by boulders that might've fallen down from those mountains. What this accomplishes is that it makes the outer ares of the map playable without having an ugly flat terrain in the background (like most other community maps do). Bohemia worked around this by making only islands, but I like your choice even better.
Excited for what is to come!

• Like 7

On 6/11/2018 at 9:33 AM, bad benson said:

you shouldn't take those too seriously. they are like youtube comments. unfiltered raw brain farts mostly. don't feel obligated to read or even respond. too much work without pay. i had random strangers talk to me like i'm a customer service employee after i added them to help them out directly. people are delusional.

Choosing beggers- this phenomena is just sickening tbh...

• Like 1

On 6/10/2018 at 5:20 AM, alky_lee said:

After spending a few hours on this terrain, the only issue I have found is when using the rocks for cover you have to move out a long way for your shots to clear the rock.

Agree. Hopefully there is a fix for this. It could be a game breaker in some missions.

Great map. So much time and effort. Can't wait for it to be finished. :icon14:

• Like 1

Bludclot you are an artist. This and your Prei map have the touch of a genius in them. They have a subtle essence of greatness.

That being said, why did you remove the ancient temples from Prei? And why in this map can it never be night time or dark out no matter the season?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pognivet said:

Bludclot you are an artist. This and your Prei map have the touch of a genius in them. They have a subtle essence of greatness.

That being said, why did you remove the ancient temples from Prei? And why in this map can it never be night time or dark out no matter the season?

I was able to get it quite dark out. The preview setting did not show it, but after closing the dialog box it updated for me. Just pick a Winter month.

Congratulations¡¡  very impresive map i like it the paralax effect ground  its very realistic.Only take care in some parts of the map the density of objects remember less objects=best performance only one thing the borders of map in only  some places you can edit the topology more flat... im sure you can solve it . You have a great work here .

Thanks for your time and effort.

• Like 1

Hi bludski. First of all, thanks for your effort,  this map is awesome and it has became already one of my favorites.  Im editing a campaign for the 101 UST and spent a few days trying to locate the bunker, failing in my efforts, quite frustrating... Can you give me the location or at least, give me a hint to find it? 

Greetings

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Astur said:

Hi bludski. First of all, thanks for your effort,  this map is awesome and it has became already one of my favorites.  Im editing a campaign for the 101 UST and spent a few days trying to locate the bunker, failing in my efforts, quite frustrating... Can you give me the location or at least, give me a hint to find it? 

Greetings

Spoiler

there are three of them.. one hidden under a factory, one in the very north and one in the south.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bludski said:
  Hide contents

there are three of them.. one hidden under a factory, one in the very north and one in the south.

Found them! Thank you very much 

Is this still under development or has it just ground to a halt like so many others? It would be a complete shame if its stalled as it's a beautiful map that has so many possibilities...

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Capt_Caveman said:

Is this still under development or has it just ground to a halt like so many others? It would be a complete shame if its stalled as it's a beautiful map that has so many possibilities...

He just released Alpha on the workshop. Are you sure you're asking in the right thread?

• Like 1

Bludski, could you please add ILS coordinates to the airstrips so - not only would Vidda work with the warlords gamemode - aircraft can autopilot to the airstrip?

@bludski: just reporting that I found this:

Spoiler

107410_20180619225927_1.png

it is south of the Blodmoen AFB

Excellent work on the map, one of my favourites for sure, and I already loved your PKL map beforehand :f:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, General Kong said:

@bludski: just reporting that I found this:

Reveal hidden contents

107410_20180619225927_1.png

it is south of the Blodmoen AFB

Excellent work on the map, one of my favourites for sure, and I already loved your PKL map beforehand :f:

No need for reporting errors at this point. If you find some, I know about them :) Thanks though!

You probably know about this already, but in the 

Spoiler

northern bunker

you can't get into the room with blue lightning while you're standing up so you have to either go in at a crouch or crawl in, or otherwise use a mod that lets you jump.