Hey dude,

my time on and for ArmA was and still is pretty much zero at the moment but I _had_ to check the new version out.

HOLY SHIT.

The 20 mins I spent on there made me forget I'm looking at ArmA, especially in the military areas - never seen such complex, natural and styled-through compositions.

Thank you for all your work! :)

• Like 10

Hell'ova terrain, thanks for the update mate.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Private Evans said:

Just an idea...but what about adding a real nice POW camp :)

OOH! and Rat tunnels if ya capable....

• Like 1

On 14/12/2017 at 5:24 AM, Private Evans said:

Just an idea...but what about adding a real nice POW camp :)

One for each side is planned and there is an unmarked WIP one for WEST on the eastern side on the only road leaving the map on that side. Local one will be made entirely from plants... coming later. Need bamboo first!

On 14/12/2017 at 8:54 AM, Digger James said:

OOH! and Rat tunnels if ya capable....

Not happening. Check my youtube for some very early experiments on them. I won't be adding them because having AI use them reliably is next to impossible and something I don't even care to problemsolve. Just pray to our BI overlords for below the ground mesh tech in a4 and that apex content will work there. Then my stuff will too.

--------------

PKL had a hotfix with some imagery that managed to escape the holiday update. Fixed some wetness. Ruts now look like ruts and not some sort of .. well something else.

pics:

dMUeoyA.jpg

VgLU6wB.jpg

GR86yTF.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

The AI soldiers cannot possible to using the paths of bases,underpasses,and upper plates.

as if there were invisible obstacles in front of them, but if starting from the inside of paths,underpasses,they already start but do not cross certain borders

anyway, this is probably the most beautiful arma map,thanks

a3.png

• Like 1