Sign in to follow this  
XPaleHorseX

Good PvP Modes Servers

Are there any decent PvP game modes out there?

If they are I can't seem to find them.

I've been playing for about a month and I have yet to find a PvP mode that is even somewhat playable?

Do I just don't know where to look or do they just not exist?

About the only one I have found so far is KOTH, and they either have 100 people camping in the towers or have no one on the server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10 minutes ago, zukov said:

PVP in Arma doesn't exist 

That's bit of a blunt statement. PvP does exist, there are lots of different types, sector control and CTF etc. MACE is a good group for sector control or if you like CTF my PvP group FUSION plays that sort of mode plus other types.

only this guy achieved something funny, but is very Alpha Alpha state and seems no more in development

4 hours ago, zukov said:

PVP in Arma doesn't exist 

You mean that metaphorically more so than literally don't you?

29 minutes ago, XPaleHorseX said:

You mean that metaphorically more so than literally don't you?

no so far KOTH servers are pratically the only PVP mode online 

9 minutes ago, zukov said:

no so far KOTH servers are pratically the only PVP mode online 

Sorry you have your facts wrong, there are the following types:

• End Game - created by BIS - mixture of Sector Control and Co-Op
  • Arma3 MACE (Multiplayer ARMA Combat Engine) which is sector control
  • Tactical Battlefield PvP
  • Capture the Island (EUTW servers)
  • Warfare CTI
  • Standard CTF and C&H
  • KOTH - King of the Hill
  • Wasteland
  • Also Zeus PvP 

Plus i am sure there are other gamemodes not released publicly.

• Like 1

I think Tactical Battlefield is frozen / idle. This function is now performed by Frontline, which has its roots (derived) from Tactical Battlefield.
Mace (formerly Total War), unfortunately, is rather inactive.
Good and more advanced PvP servers are barely alive. People are missing. ArmA 3 - PvP game and people's minds were attacked by a malicious cancer ... which destroyed a lot of work, time, tests and effort. You can add Arma At War (AAW) to your list.

Almost all servers from the R0adki11 user list are fighting for survival and have bigger or smaller problems but its list is correct.

Edit:

Not mentioned yet Uralserver and FT-2.

• Like 1

EUTW servers still holding on somehow, but most of the scripter is inactive now. And they need more people to develop a project such as RHS and CUP.

Frontline WW2 or RHS

KOTH 1944

or regular events with WW2 mods

• Like 1

On 12/31/2017 at 7:48 PM, R0adki11 said:

Sorry you have your facts wrong, there are the following types:

• End Game - created by BIS - mixture of Sector Control and Co-Op
  • Arma3 MACE (Multiplayer ARMA Combat Engine) which is sector control
  • Tactical Battlefield PvP
  • Capture the Island (EUTW servers)
  • Warfare CTI
  • Standard CTF and C&H
  • KOTH - King of the Hill
  • Wasteland
  • Also Zeus PvP 

Plus i am sure there are other gamemodes not released publicly.

You can add Frontline to the list. As kju mentioned below they have both modern and WWII servers.

https://frontline.frl

YouTube...

I can highly recommend it (as well as Tactical Battlefield if it's up?)...

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately, PvP has been in :ups: a vegetative state since the beginning of ArmA 3 and this condition is getting worse. Four years have passed, but I have not had even one third of the joy I had in OFP.

Some points on this list have the status: :tempt:
Clinical death,
they are in the intensive care unit and see the light in the tunnel where there is no return,
coma with waking moments, but no longer consciousness,
others must have oxygen and food through the tube,
the part moves on crutches or in a wheelchair and has one prosthesis of each sensory and limb organ.

The downward trend is generally seen. To a large extent, the activities of these projects are transferred to social media - Discord communicator, forums, etc. We become passive viewers and non-active participants. Even this slowly disappears.
I have seen many announcements, invitations for various events. There were great and loud advertisements, and sometimes an equally great answer. In fact, there were a few people or nobody. I often see some small activity on a server, but the biggest activity is in the form of chats on ... Discord (optimistic) or total inaction.

This is not the time of OFP or even ArmA 2. It is sad, but true and will not change even enthusiastic, optimistic enchantment or the deception of reality. For older players, I suggest to recall the number and status of clans in OFP and compare this with the situation in ArmA 3.

EDIT:

It is enough to compare the number of users (their activity) on Discord, groups on Steam, forums to the number of users on the game servers (which are mostly empty) to see the scale of the phenomenon. Of course, some of the registered users are just observers who often do not have time to play, are waiting for some changes and / or have other objective reasons but with this population size there should be no problem with filling the server especially at the weekend and occasional announced events, so something it's very wrong.

Many people (colleagues) with whom I "played" in ArmA 3 more and more often leave ArmA 3 and move to other games.

Currently, this game is intended for groups specializing in cooperative missions but also have problems especially with AI artificial intelligence and for players who like ordinary riot.

Still, this list of servers is correct and updated :ftvsmilie1: