Here's something I threw together that might be what you're looking for. A quick disclaimer: It's only designed to work with Popup targets. Other targets might work too, I've not checked. Now you weren't super clear on what the ruleset is and what scoring is based on so I took some creative liberties, let me know if you need any changes and I'll gladly help.   When placing the targets they do not have to be placed at the exact distance you provide, the script includes targets up to 25% of the way to the next line. This means you can vary the placement of your targets quite a bit and, if you so desire, put them on buildings and/or behind cover. Just keep in mind:
All recognised targets will be lying down until the range is activated. Any targets that are not recognised, i.e. placed to for away from any line, will be standing up at the start of the mission.   **** Newer version available **** A new version is available here:      ============================== Everything in this post below this line belongs to the older version and is kept only for reference. ==============================   The script: 
Execution and parameters:   Example Mission:    Known Issues: When targets are hit by a client in multiplayer they pop back up slightly before going back down. If anyone find a workaround for this please let me know.