Sign in to follow this  
whguqeoghk

In game Radio effect

Hello, I would like it if someone made a script that only can using sied,world channel zeus player/ and squat leader only can using Command channel / and

when there using the group or Command channel make some radio effect, and It is possible.

i know there is the TFAR but it is not good for to the Public server, cuz when people start arma3 it is hard get learn things allready Without lunch TFAR even.

and i find some http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32083 call 'Addon-Free ArmA Radio' it allmost just like i want addons.

but it is not working, even i cheak his own makeing video and doing just like that , radio animations work/group cannot contact when they fallaway work too.

but it didnt sound of the effect radio and also i cant cheage the command raido.

so..in arma want some one effect on radio TFAR is the only way?

i see, But im asking in this video have a radio noise, and when his using it make sound of the effect on,off

and when faraway from group make noise even more but like that soud cant hear at all.

also when put this script and start to game it said 'File mpmissions/_CUR.MP.altis/description.ext,line 201:.cfgsound:member already defined.'

The transmitter cannot hear his own radio static.  Only receivers can hear the static.  The static is heard from the transmitter in the video for demonstration purposes.

No i just test with the other person ,even Cant hear receive person. like in a video sound. like i said when start and over radio sound and noise sound thing other scrit work only sound cant hear. i was test witn the Tophe's Arma Dedicated sever. it that make problem?

and more problem when get in Vehicles only first time u can using Vehicles radio if u change one time u cant use. if u want to using it u have to got out and get in.

and when im put this script after open this map Error said 'File mpmissions/_CUR.MP.altis/description.ext,line 201:.cfgsound:member already defined.'