Sign in to follow this  
l4z0rr0b0tz

L4z0r's Custom Trucker Hats

Available NOW on steam workshop:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1243083748

This mod contains 10 custom trucker hats that I made for my friends in Peach Street (our Altis Life gang) as a Christmas present. This hat collection may expand so please follow this page for updates! The mesh for the hat was designed in 3d Studio Max. The textures were made using GIMP. Most of these hats were made for a specific person that I am friends with. Some of them are an inside joke! But for you, they are just hats that you can enjoy using in Arma 3! For the most part they do not collide or interfere with nightvision or facewear. This mod should be compatibile with any other mod to my knowledge.  I will continue to update this mod from time to time with new hat textures!

These hats do not represent the political views of the creator and are purely art. Please enjoy!  I am open to making more custom hats for people, especially if you can donate!

USAGE: You agree by installing this mod that the creator "l4z0rr0b0tz" may not be held liable for any damages whatsoever. You will credit the creator "L4z0rrb0t0z"and obtain express permission for any usage in monetized schemes such as servers, mod packs, etc. Do not unpack or repack this mod without permission and do not create textures for this mesh without permission. If you would like to comission a custom hat I'm absolutely open to that and I will make a hat you will be proud of, please hit me up. All imagery used in this mod was used either with permission or under a free use no royalty license.

6FFD0D25F3C3EE89D85F15E1853F9A85361C675E