ramiroxd1

Direct Actions Team Weapons Pack [BETA] WIP

41F1D035444A101D7C00FDB9307BBBE1D6335E80

Hello, I am proud to announce this weapon mod in which we are working with our ArmA 3 Team, our general goal is to add weapons that are currently used by different groups of special forces around the world and other more basic which are used by standard enemy forces, all of them developed keeping the best quality and configuration possible.

Weapons List: (27-12-17)

• Spoiler

• AK74MN
    • AK74 ready
    • AK74 ALPHA
    • AKM
    • AK103 ALPHA
    • PP19-01
    • FN FAL
    • HK416D ready
    • HK416 D10RS ready
    • M4A1
    • M4 SOPMOD
    • M16A2 ready
    • M16A2 M203 ready
    • MP5
    • MP7 ready
    • DDM4V1
    • DDM4V5
    • MK18
    • REMINGTON R5
    • G36C
    • L119A1
    • M249
    • MK48
    • PKM
    • M110
    • TAC50
    • TAC300
    • MCMILLAN CS5
    • T5000
    • M40
    • BARRET .50

Sources: (12-01-18)

48691B04CC32E09E38140B8D7579390263ECDBE9

1716799DBF3A088E3C9AA62ED8B155F7F278170E

406F243E40308BB95B13FA7E00AF72B38A72147E

Visit our facebook page for future development news: https://www.facebook.com/directactionsteam

WEB PAGE: http://arma3dat.wixsite.com/directactions

• Like 9

looks promissing mate! Keep it up! Btw one question about the m249 you will make it also with vertical and angled grip? And maybe a few camo would be cool

5 hours ago, direone said:

looks promissing mate! Keep it up! Btw one question about the m249 you will make it also with vertical and angled grip? And maybe a few camo would be cool

The basic m249 will have vertical grip and the mk46 variant is not on the list but we also plan to do it with vertical grip and different camos. On the other hand, versions with angular grip I have not seen in use. Greetings, thanks for the support

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ramiroxd1 said:

The basic m249 will have vertical grip and the mk46 variant is not on the list but we also plan to do it with vertical grip and different camos. On the other hand, versions with angular grip I have not seen in use. Greetings, thanks for the support

Will it be able to use STANAG magazines in addition to the normal pouch/belts?

5 hours ago, Victruso said:

Will it be able to use STANAG magazines in addition to the normal pouch/belts?

Of course, the m249 supports Stanag magazines so I do not see why not. And we will see how to make that difference in 3d, not just configs, so you can se a stanag attached to the weapon, cheers mate!

Your models are looking really nice so far, I'm excited to see more :)

As for the mag switching, M249 using belts to stanags. I don't think you can use the modelSpecial parameter on weapons still. Perhaps Toadie2K has a scripted work around 

20 hours ago, slatts said:

As for the mag switching, M249 using belts to stanags. I don't think you can use the modelSpecial parameter on weapons still. Perhaps Toadie2K has a scripted work around 

Yes, I was thinking some hide animation type in the model.cfg with a condition, but it needs to be implemented some way, by the way, some images of the MP7 and AK74 ;)

Spoiler

77201B26EC923D66EA34A53D7E8DBD551332827F

Spoiler

A198EBD32F703370681EBBD59A917E5734E158A2

• Like 3

21 hours ago, slatts said:

toadie's method basically involves a separate weapon for each mag type and a script switches between them according to the magazine loaded. the weapons are all the same rifle with different magazine models to be chosen by the script depending on what the user loads. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

toadie's method basically involves a separate weapon for each mag type and a script switches between them according to the magazine loaded. the weapons are all the same rifle with different magazine models to be chosen by the script depending on what the user loads. 

I think that is going to be the best solution, thanks for the tip mate, cheers

• Like 1

Some rendered images of the weapons that are already 90% finished and in-game working, hope you enjoy! 

NEW HK416 MORE POLISHED MODEL

n86zSCk.png

MK17 BECAUSE WE ALL LOVE THE 7,62mm

9djReSu.png

LARUE OBR 556 

KsUQPw5.png

MCMILLAN CS5-T

10T2r9F.png

In the next few days I will upload more images in-game, thanks to all who follow this mod closely, we will try to make it public as soon as possible

• Like 4

@ramiroxd1 did you/your team make all of these weapons? Or have they been ported from other sources?

29 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

@ramiroxd1 did you/your team make all of these weapons? Or have they been ported from other sources?

Most of them are ported and combined, but because all are very low poly models, we modify them to add more details, also we make all the textures from scratch since the original ones are not in a good quality.

GameBanana, Arma 2, bought from 3d model stores, personal modeled, re worked, re textured, combined..  All is on really alpha wip right now, so everything from a stock to a muzzle flash can change in the future, so the sources change.

7 minutes ago, ramiroxd1 said:

GameBanana, Arma 2, bought from 3d model stores, personal modeled, re worked, re textured, combined..  All is on really alpha wip right now, so everything from a stock to a muzzle flash can change in the future, so the sources change.

Please post the sources in the opening post of the thread, also i hope you have all the correct permissions in place to use them in Arma3.

In addition to @R0adki11 's post above I would just like to remind everyone who may read this thread of the rules of this forum. Its posting is not an indication of an opinion on the moderators part, but merely a reaffirmation of our rules & guidelines. Finally, you will find that a great deal of the assets on Game Banana come from other sources; e.g. Medal of Honor: Warfighter. 

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/54604-forum-rules/

19) Posting addon/mod other content without permission

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community, people work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. There are a few simple rules in place to provide the respect to these creative people/groups that they deserve:

The first and most fundamental rule is that you must seek permission to alter someone's work, to mirror it or use it in any way other than for personal use. No permission, no editing, no mirroring, no adding to your mod pack, no editing and sharing around your private squad, none of that is acceptable.

Obviously we cannot unfortunately control what people do outside of these forums, however on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission and we receive a complaint then the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved and the forum member(s) risks being permanently banned from these forums for taking someone's work without permission.

This isn't just limited to re-using content in addons/mods/missions however, it's not acceptable to edit someone's work without permission and then to post screenshots of it on the forums (even if the edited addon/mod is purely for personal use), it's also not acceptable to edit someone's work, or use someone's work in any way that you don't have permission for and then to create videos which you post on these forums, doing any of the above without the permission of the original creators risks a permanent ban, for individuals, for whole mod teams or squads.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2018 at 5:27 PM, ramiroxd1 said:

Some images of the MK18, Happy new year!

5E63D61A5857AACF1BE2AAB0149FC52F6952C8A649F95BD8A9B03739339F469EC3FC9B22E5488BF9

Hey man, could you please pass me the body texture of the Mk18 in .psd format please I have the same but I am left very poorly edited the texture: P