Wooohah

Arma 3 frametime spikes/ stuttering after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Having an extremely strange problem here that I can't seem to find anything about anywhere.

Been on Windows 10 build 1607 for the past 8 months after rolling back from the original creators update (audio issue), had updates disabled but Windows 10 ended up pushing the Update assistant that forced me onto 1709 (Fall Creators Update).

Still had the audio issue, so I did a fresh install of the Operating system to the Fall Creators Update (1709), installed latest chipset, etc drivers from motherboard website and Nvidia driver 388.31.
Tested out my games, Battlefield 4, Rainbow Six Siege and Rocket League seemed to be performing fine, may have noticed some more FPS drops in Battlefield 4, but I've honestly never really played that game on this computer.
Battlefield 1 performed absolutely atrociously (but we're not here to talk about that).

Tried out the regular Exile mod server that I play on (AWG Winter Altis). At first I noticed that the performance seemed to be just slightly lower than before. But after playing for a while, I noticed there was always constant frametime stuttering.
There would be small spikes in the frametime that would occur every second. This made even a constant 60 FPS look like 20-30 FPS.
Ex: http://s86.photobucket.com/user/Wooohah/media/Arma 3 frametime stuttering 2_zpsbll0u7gg.png.html?o=0

Tried out a different Exile server (Infinity Exile) (and here's where it gets strange), I also got a frametime stuttering issue there, but it was different and a lot worse. Only here, the frametime would be constant, then it would experience a huge spike every 30-45 seconds.
Basically, buttery smooth, then a small freeze/ hitch every 30-45 seconds.
Ex: (Infinity on Chernarus and Lythium)
http://s86.photobucket.com/user/Wooohah/media/Arma 3 frametime spikes infinity_zpsokjwd1bx.png.html?sort=3&o=2
I got similar results on another server (Premium Exile).
Ex: http://s86.photobucket.com/user/Wooohah/media/Framerate Chernarus_zpsn7vvefsi.png.html?sort=3&o=1
Then, as you can see here, here is the FPS for Chernarus, even if the Frame rate is fine, there is still frametime spiking.
http://s86.photobucket.com/user/Wooohah/media/Frametime Chernarus_zps7snsmfzx.png.html?sort=3&o=0
Then a 4th server a low population DayZ server had slightly less issues, but still experienced frametime spikes here and there.

I have 1400 hours logged on Arma 3 (1300 of that being Exile) in the past 6 months. Game definitely should not be doing that, all of those servers are servers that I have played on before (two of which I have about 800 hours combined on). It seems like these issues came after the Creators Update.
Things I've tried: Disabling GameDVR/ Fullscreen optimization, disabling game mode, tried 378.78 Nvidia drivers and 388.31, tried with and without Gsync/ Vsync, tried stock launch parameters as well as enabling nologs and hyperthreading.
Tried drivers without Geforce Experience installed. Tried closing MSI afterburner (I only use it for monitoring and fan curve)

Strangely enough, I have a Lenovo Y520 Laptop that I use for school (seriously I've gamed for maybe 30 minutes on it in total since buying it in September), and servers seem to have terrible frametime spiking issues as well.
That Lenovo laptop has completely different hardware and even drivers than my desktop, so I'm confused as to why its happening on two computers but I haven't heard much about it on forums, etc.

Specs of my Desktop: (No OC, temperatures are fine) (Everything is at Max performance)
-i7 6700k
-EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
-16GB Gskill TridentZ
-ASUS Z170 Pro
-Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS)
-Mushkin 240GB SSD (Arma 3 install)
-ASUS PG279Q (1440P 144hz Gsync)

-Windows 10 Pro, Ver 1709 latest updates. (Currently on Nvidia 378.78) (Tried 388.31 too)

Specs of my Laptop: (No OC, temperatures are fine)

-i5 7300HQ
-GTX 1050ti
-8GB DDR4
-128GB m.2 SSD (OS)
-1TB HDD (Arma 3 install) (I'd love to run A3 on my m.2, but I don't know how to keep mods on my HDD while doing that).

Would really appreciate any help anyone can provide! Going to give it a shot to try and fix this issue before just going back to 1607, since I know Windows is going to likely force me again, and I'll have to deal with it eventually.