IISky

Debug console broken

so basically a few months back i put this code into the debug console ["Open",true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal; which basically opens the arsenal whenever the debug console is executed and it gets executed when i press ESC this is especially annoying in the editor and virtual, so far i haven't been to delete the code to stop it, does anyone know what I can do to delete it?

Thanks

Lol that sounds annoying. l I’m not particularly advanced in this knowledge but my first idea would be for you to type another new code in the console and execute that and let that be the one that shows up by default.

Not exactly sure why the code would execute without clicking local exec but putting something new in there should make it stop, or at least I’d assume.

8 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Not exactly sure why the code would execute without clicking local exec but putting something new in there should make it stop, or at least I’d assume.

Sounds like it was entered into the "watch" lines (or whatever they're actually referred to as). But there'd have to be a reference to those lines somewhere in the instalation files. 

• Like 1

On 22/12/2017 at 8:21 PM, IISky said:

so basically a few months back i put this code into the debug console ["Open",true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal; which basically opens the arsenal whenever the debug console is executed and it gets executed when i press ESC this is especially annoying in the editor and virtual, so far i haven't been to delete the code to stop it, does anyone know what I can do to delete it?

Thanks

delete entry ["Open",true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal; and execute empty code line in console should get rid of that command