That's Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

xwh1pDUsRFa1V1ThwkFRVw.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I think you may get more interest, and support for your stories if they didn't depict American troops murdering combatants that have surrendered, then laughing about it. 

I can see this being very offensive to those who served in the military, and know just how honorable the people are that serve in the US military. 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, stburr91 said:

I think you may get more interest, and support for your stories if they didn't depict American troops murdering combatants that have surrendered, then laughing about it. 

I can see this being very offensive to those who served in the military, and know just how honorable the people are that serve in the US military. 

Despite that, regular troops murdering prisoners isn't uncommon, even in the US army. WW2 or Vietnam are well known for that kind of facts.

• Like 1

Absolutely love the comic! I really like the filter you used to make it look like the art style of a comic book. You did it very well and it brings back a lot of memories from when I was young. Please make more of these and keep up the awesome work! :icon_dj:

• Like 2