Tdc.DarKness

[ MAP ] St. George Island

Thanks for alpha release! Can't wait to check it out.
One concern though: On a steam workshop it says that the map needs Apex DLC.
But AFAIK DLC is not required for any map besides Tanoa.
Have you tested it with anyone who don't have the Apex DLC? 3rd party maps shall not require it as I know a lot of other maps using Apex assets with no requirement for Apex.

On 3/12/2018 at 8:17 PM, Tdc.DarKness said:

Thank for your patient

Thank you very much Tdc.DarKness  for the release !   :thumb:

On 12/4/2018 at 8:01 AM, Malcain said:

Thanks for alpha release! Can't wait to check it out.
One concern though: On a steam workshop it says that the map needs Apex DLC.
But AFAIK DLC is not required for any map besides Tanoa.
Have you tested it with anyone who don't have the Apex DLC? 3rd party maps shall not require it as I know a lot of other maps using Apex assets with no requirement for Apex.

Bohemia shared Apex objects across the board, players without DLC can see Apex assets. They just get spammed with bohemia popups when the use a DLC weapon or hop in a DLC vehicle.

hey @Tdc.DarKness

Love the work you have put into the map, some amazing areas.

Just wondering which is the signature key for multiplayer dedicated servers?

The Bikeys I have are:

3denEnhanced.bikey
2600K.bikey
kka3.bikey
Mattaust.bikey
poolpunk.bikey
scar.bikey
Tanoa-Bridges_by_HellBz.bikey

What ever combination I seem to choose in the server key directory brings up a "signature mismatch".

I have tried reinstalling the mod serverside & clientside, the mod says only partially signed for mutliplayer.

(For anyone doing multiplayer the worldname for St.George Island is 126map)

20190109013221_1.jpg?width=1202&height=6

Hello aussie battler !

The Icons on the left is a published scipt ?

Is there any link?

thanks !

Spoiler
1 hour ago, aussie battler said:

20190108231339_1.jpg

Just now, aussie battler said:

the icons.

Thank you very much aussie battler!  :thumb:

• Like 1

@Tdc.DarKness  I think there are missing some bikeys for the mod to make this work in multiplayer.

It looks pretty quick & easy to do:

You can use Arma3 Tools or Mikero's Pbo Builder (packs, signs & shows errors in pbos)

https://armaservices.maverick-applications.com/Products/MikerosDosTools/
Love your work @mikero

To get this map running in multiplayer, turn off "verify signatures" in your server config.

• Like 1

@Tdc.DarKness Thanks for updating the military area, love what you did with the area.

I see in the server updates that you added a bikey, but I cant see it in the updated mod folder. Is the bikey still to come or have I made a mistake in updating?

Unfortunately I am still getting server connection errors because the following mods are not signed:
126intromap.pbo

126map.pbo

babe_vegetation.pbo

maison_bois.pbo

pmc.pbo

whobjects.pbo

I have turned off verify signatures to allow players on the server. Turning off verify signatures has allowed players to load any mod & it is causing problems with trolls.
With verify signatures turned on, nobody can join the server:

20190124023132_1.jpg?width=1202&height=6

Players are loving this map, you have done a great job on it. I love all the small details that you have put in the cities and towns.

Thanks for sharing it.

Super nice work on this island!  Play there?!?  Hell, I wanna LIVE there!  :D

hey @Tdc.DarKness

Love the new lighting.

Thanks for signing all the pbo files last update. You just need to drop the public bikey in the St.George mod keys folder. The bikey is created when signing the pbo files and is found in the same directory as your private key folder. 

Here is a tutorial if you are not sure: https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/174126-dear-mod-makers-sign-your-mods-its-easy/ 

The public key will complete the mod and allow players to join with just the mods in the server keys folder. :) 

Players can currently only join when I turn verify signatures off. This allows them to load any mod when they join the server. For the most part it has been ok, but trolls are trying to load cheat / admin mods which is testing for other players.

cheers

Hi, thanks for trying to fix this for dedicated servers. Unfortunatly players get kicked when trying to join. I tried it on both a test & live server.

Player aussie: Wrong signature for file C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@St-George island\addons\126intromap.pbo

Here is an answer that I found in the forums:

I've run into this a lot of time.
Some pbo's signatures of some addons won't work when (re)signing them.
You need to extract the addon that does not work and recompile it and signing it with addon builder (take a look in the options to enable the signing process and throw your private key in).

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/191828-wrong-signature-for-file/

It looks like you managed to bring the old visual(light) back, looks great 😃

New Release today, full of surprise and new location, Swamp, Mangrove, Golf , Facility, Venice , Volcano secret and hidden destroy village... road (wyp) and more and more... See you