MadeOfLife

Battleye is not working properly

hey guys,

so i've been able to play arma 3 fine for months, absolutely no issues jumping in and out of different servers. Then since about 3-4 weeks ago, whenever i try to join more or less any server, i receive a message saying "battleye requests a game restart (BE service is not running properly) restart?".

if i click disagree, it sends me back to the server menu. if i click agree, it restarts the game and continues to ask the same thing when i try and join the server.

it is allowed on my firewall settings, HOWEVER i keep on receiving a notification saying that my firewall has blocked an attack in the form of a PORT SCAN, whenever i try and join a server. im not sure if this is indicative of anything. 

a day or so ago it actually let me into a grandtheftarma server, however when i logged out and then tried to rejoin it started the whole "battleye requests a game restart (BE service is not running properly) restart?" thing again.

does anyone have any idea of whats happening, if i'm doing something wrong or how i can fix this? i contacted battleye almost 2 weeks ago, twice and i still haven't had a response.

thanks for your time 
MadeOfLife

try to reinstall battleye with admin rights (...\steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\BattlEye)

Yeah.. I have this same issue.. and I have reinstalled arma3 and battleye and checked all my setting also have reinstalled under admin.. 

Any updates on this? The game even says battleye client: Server computed. Battleye is running. So are the processess. But the server then kicks me and demands to restart.