Great stuff Max!  Would love to see a Machete added.  Would be great for Tanoa cane field workers and jungles.  Keep up the great work.

• Like 2

player addeventhandler ["fired", {(_this select 0) setAmmo [secondaryWeapon (_this select 0), 1000]}];

this should allow us to use the melee weapons with unlimited "shots" e.g. it will fill up the "ammo" with every hit.

hope that is usefull for some:)

still requires you to have a "mag" in the melee weapon tho!

place into your initplayerlocal.sqf (MP) or if SP just into init.sqf

cheers

ps: again, this mod is too good!

vd

EDIT: it seems to only work with "currentWeapon" instead of "secondaryWeapon" hence no problem if u use melee weapons only, but as soon as you combine it with firearms, we would need a better solution, will post here in case i figure smth out:)

Edited by Vandeanson
tested
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

First of all sorry for my English, I'm using "google translator", could you teach me how to do AI attack closely with melee weapons. when I put AI of melee they stay beating long distance

You have to develop a script for AI units, in this moment I'm very busy with my Predator Mod, as soon as possible I'll see what I can do.....

Hi max, would it be an option to define melee weapons as launcher type, rather than handgun type?  In order to carry the melee weapon in the launcher slot? 

Cheers

Vd