Sign in to follow this  
Alleged Accomplice

WWII Shapur, War for Oil my new scenario

My new scenario. WWII Sharpur, War for Oil

Took out most of the modern stuff, thanks to Pierremgi for the vehicle respawn with the editor trigger to set it up for only spawning when you own the sector. It has 5 loadouts, 2 with smg and explosives, I think only 1 doesn't have explosives but he has a shotgun and mines. Raining hard with lightning, the games lightning. Almost dark but it won't get there. If played with enough people I would expect driveby shootings galore. Many others I should thank, I borrowed from all over the internet but I forget. NO AI, you can add it if you like, I do not do AI, don't like playing with AI.

The Germans must keep the oil facility, the Americans must take it from them. Only 3 tanks per side, 2 of them light, I didn't really want a tank battle. I wanted infantry driving around shooting each other from vehicles.

• Like 1

Hello,

I would like to suggest that you take a little bit of time and list instead of write your features, and whats required of the mission,

screenshots help too, you will get more of a response.

Layout your post like this:

Title

description

features

screenshots/vid - if any

download

requirements

credits - if any

=====

Would also suggest leaving out any personal opinions of the game like what you said, you dont like working with AI ect,.

not really important, whats important for your mission is what you created, not what you dislike.

Lastly, test, and test again til its ready to go, dont release something til its full functioning.

For your steam workshop page, use layout as suggested, not one huge paragraph, and use a picture, you will get alot more views and subs if you take

the time to do these things, in the end you will be happier. Cheers. :)

• Like 1

Fixed the spawn points.

Gunter, I thought I described it pretty well. It says WWII, which anyone who plays ARMA 3 mods knows is a huge download. I tested and tested but I neglected one thing, getting farther up the chain of capturing sectors and seeing if I could spawn back. The reason, I'd never had that problem with other scenarios.

I like to put that I do not do AI so people know what to expect. I know that these will likely not get played with many people but I still make them.

I've read you many places and you are always informative, thank you for that.

OK I took more than a month away from editing. I wasn't doing anything right, thus all the stuff you see previously posted about this and other scenarios. It is now fixed, everything works.

• Thanks 1