Hello everybody, after a long period of work on this mod it is finally time to share it with the Arma3 community.

Here the links where you can get it.

Steamworkshop

Armaholic

Enjoy !!
B@Co

4AC2B16105C8F608D15532DAC59DC81416073EDF

• Like 11
  • Thanks 7

Great thank you. Nothing like putting a couple of swimmers in the water off Altis knowing there's a shark or two in the water.

• Like 1

Awesome mod, great work!

LOL! :smileee::smileee::smileee:

• Like 1

I posted the below on the old forum, have been redirected to here, so re-posting.. ;)

This is such great fun to play with in editor.... the sharks look incredible!!!

They're beautiful recreations.. well done and thank you again!!! :D :D :D

Is there any chance of having a BIKey added to the keys folder at all? Unfortunately I cannot run your mod on my server without this little thing.. well I can, but no one can join, without the BIKey file, they will just be repeatedly kicked. Thank you for any help. :)

@Numbat177 The keys  should be in a separate folder with in the mod folder, i will take a look.

ok , thank you, much appreciated.. I can see the bisign files.. but not bikey. ;)

mmm i tought i did everything right, the bikey i forgot. I wil have a look how that is working. Forgive me, this is the first ever mod i released :)

17 minutes ago, B@Co said:

mmm i tought i did everything right, the bikey i forgot. I wil have a look how that is working. Forgive me, this is the first ever mod i released :)

Don't even.. no forgiveness ever necessary, when you've gone to the trouble of creating a mod like this! If this is your first one.. I'm very interested in any of your future releases! ;)

• Like 1

Do the Sharks cause damage.....I only see one option for Great White in the Module and my Diver swims about near but never gets 'bitten'?

Thanx for the great work :)

Ignore above comment - after reading your description I found it, lol

congratulation on release!

Really nice Shark! I totally forgot about how cool it looks to dive under water in arma....and now with that shark ...just awsome!

I added you on Steam, i think i can help out with that camera glitch!

cheers

Ruppertle

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is this MP comparable - worked fine in editor but wen I uploaded onto my server.......sharks not there!!

On 12/18/2017 at 1:02 PM, reaper lok said:

Is this MP comparable - worked fine in editor but wen I uploaded onto my server.......sharks not there!!

Anyone confirm this is not supported in MP?

Anybody willing to discover a custom created underwater town with sharks lurking around?

Here you go!!!!!

Website SubLink: here

BI Forums Link: here

Direct Download Link: here

Had said I would be making a mission with this mod and here it is!! Enjoy guys :sun:

Regards,

HE

• Like 3

I hope it is OK to ask this question here, I apologise if it's not... I was wondering if anyone would know of a script/code to use to call random shark spawns across a map.. at the moment in editor I have 250 sharks synced to 250 triggers :wow: (and trust me you would still be safe swimming as the 50m areas don't add up to much for that count)... this would be problematic as, I kind of know where they are and would avoid them, while laughing maniacally at my son if he swam into them :evil:... outside of that I am pretty confident the server would have a meltdown! 

As much as I am trying to learn how to do, well, anything on an Arma server.. I'll be the first to put my hand up and admit that I am struggling with a lot of it. :ups:

Any advice or help would be much appreciated.

55 minutes ago, Numbat177 said:

I hope it is OK to ask this question here, I apologise if it's not... I was wondering if anyone would know of a script/code to use to call random shark spawns across a map.. at the moment in editor I have 250 sharks synced to 250 triggers :wow: (and trust me you would still be safe swimming as the 50m areas don't add up to much for that count)... this would be problematic as, I kind of know where they are and would avoid them, while laughing maniacally at my son if he swam into them :evil:... outside of that I am pretty confident the server would have a meltdown! 

As much as I am trying to learn how to do, well, anything on an Arma server.. I'll be the first to put my hand up and admit that I am struggling with a lot of it. :ups:

Any advice or help would be much appreciated.

I tried it and had them spawning fine off triggers but the behaviour wont init properly for some reason...

I tried a few different ways  but never seemed to get it and then got sidetracked on other projects..

Ill maybe have a look again at some point... thats a lot of triggers and it would be nice to have it work on dedicated as I would love to add it to ravage escape but am running that mission with as many scripts as possible as I already have a bunch of triggers causing issues in mp.

• Like 1