Sign in to follow this  
Vipermmx

Anyway to shut the stupid ai up?

I freaken cant stand that crap. starting to piss me off. Im on the helicopter mission to take outafew armored units and the sec I get in range of the anti-air tank my stupid ass gunner shouts the dumb targets range and then I cant order the damn gunner to fire have to wait for him to finish his stupid sentance.

Therefor the anti-air blows me up while waiting on his dumb but to finish before i can fire. Didnt use to be like that and I cant freaken STAND it. I know if im in war ill freaken intrrupt my sentance to give the damn order to fire!

arrrgh some things they changed just blows. I know my tank radar is much smaller because I use to enjoy tank mission now there nothing but a pain in the ass. The AI manhandles me at range when i cant even see them yet.

O well.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vipermmx @ Dec. 02 2002,00:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I freaken cant stand that crap. starting to piss me off. Im on the helicopter mission to take outafew armored units and the sec I get in range of the anti-air tank my stupid ass gunner shouts the dumb targets range and then I cant order the damn gunner to fire have to wait for him to finish his stupid sentance.

Therefor the anti-air blows me up while waiting on his dumb but to finish before i can fire. Didnt use to be like that and I cant freaken STAND it. I know if im in war ill freaken intrrupt my sentance to give the damn order to fire!

arrrgh some things they changed just blows. I know my tank radar is much smaller because I use to enjoy tank mission now there nothing but a pain in the ass. The AI manhandles me at range when i cant even see them yet.

O well.<span id='postcolor'>

The target speech buffer is a well known bug since the beginning of OFP. I'm still waiting for BIS to fix that one.

COLINMAN

Acidcrash, if you have nothing to add to the discussion, don't bother to post.