Rockapes

Action Menu / Keybindings

I have two problems since last update

1. Keybindings for some controls have stopped working such as cycling panels ( "[", "]" ) and no matter if I change them ( rebind ) they still refuse to work.

2. If I delete my profile and let Arma 3 recreate it all functions work again however  then when I choose 0-8 for support menu it disappears before I even get a chance to read my options

Everything was working fine till latest update, I thought maybe profile was corrupted but if that was case from what I have been reading I would be getting profile errors

Thanks in advance for advice or help.... :dontgetit:

On 12/14/2017 at 3:29 PM, Rockapes said:

1. Keybindings for some controls have stopped working such as cycling panels ( "[", "]" ) and no matter if I change them ( rebind ) they still refuse to work.

Please take a look here, see if it helps and pls let us know.

On 12/14/2017 at 3:29 PM, Rockapes said:

2. If I delete my profile and let Arma 3 recreate it all functions work again however  then when I choose 0-8 for support menu it disappears before I even get a chance to read my options

The menu will disappear if there's no support available. Can you please try the Supports Showcase and see if the issue is present there as well?

On 20/12/2017 at 7:57 AM, oukej said:

Please take a look here, see if it helps and pls let us know.

The menu will disappear if there's no support available. Can you please try the Supports Showcase and see if the issue is present there as well?

Thanks for the reply and sorry for delayed response but have been doing much testing to try and narrow down the problem.

1. So you were correct bout panels, it wasn't that they weren't working but rather the layout settings somehow got corrupted

2. The support problem ONLY happens on missions that have been downloaded, HOWEVER I have also discovered that IF I go to the map and choose supports ( 0-8 ) everything workings properly on those missions. It is only when in normal play mode ( sorry view ) that the support menu keeps disappearing. I have also reinstalled my old working profile and this doesn't occur even with these missions ONLY if I delete my profile and start fresh. 

I'm really at a loss now but am concerned that if I ever lose my profile I'm gonna be screwed because cannot work out whats causing the support menu to close within seconds of opening on any new profile.

So just further to this little problem. If I go into map and bring up support menu then close map the support menu stays open. Weird