Hello Community,

With the new Mission from the Tac Ops DLC, they have also introduced some new cool Modules for the Eden Editor and I have played around a wile but I still couldn't figure out how the Civilian Presence Modules work :( I would be really thankful if anybody could explain to me how those Modules work!

Warm Regards,

Lt. Halliwell, to be continued ...

As far as I can tell it works something like this:

Place the Civilian Presence module on the map centred on where you want the civs to be and rotate and size to suit. Place Civilian Presence Spawnpoint module(s) where you want the civs to begin and place Civilian Presence Position module(s) where you want the civs to walk to.

Things I've noticed that may be helpful:

• Spawnpoints and Postions need to be within the boundaries of the Presence modules size and shape, although the entire path the civs will take does not need to be
  • You don't seem to have to sync the modules together for them to work.
  • Civs don't seem to spawn if the spawn point is in LoS of a player.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah within the boundaries that seems to be a good Idea!

So I am back home and I wanted to test it and it still doesn't work :( I placed them inside the presence module boundaries and synced every module with another one and tested it for some minutes, at the "Civilian Presence Position" Module there is a marker with 0/3 but that's all I got :(

Just tested this in the manner @porterd2 outlined and it worked perfectly for me. However, I didn't sync any of the modules.

It does take a moment to kick with the civvys dripping out of the spawn point instead of one 'all at once population'.

Nice module!

I didn't work again but I think I'll wait for a step-by-step tutorial but thx for all of your help!