BriCro

Mission Crashing Players on a Dedicated Server?

Hello!
I'lll keep it brief and direct to save you from reading.
Dedicated Server box with tons of power.
Have Mods loaded: (on server)
-CBA_A3, -ACE, -Immersion Cigs, -Shactac User Interface, - TFAR, -Enhanced Movement, -Walkable moving objects, - The unsung vietnam mod, Prei Khmaoch Luong

I run 3den enhanced when I make the mission.
I made a 19 player mission with a very long briefing and about 5 to 6 triggers, and about 40 enemy on the map of Prei Khmaoch Luong.
I put the mission as a folder not as a PBO.
I've checked the required addons which all equal out to the server.
I run the mission and when I continue from the Briefing screen to in game it loads the top loading bar but the loading box center screen does not load and hangs. Eventually I alt tab and click back on Arma 3 I get the "0xcfffffff - status application hang".
I don't see anything on the RPT file that shows a correlation with an error to stop.

I then made a very small mission with a zeus module and a 18 player squad down on the same map. I load the mission and everyone loads in, roughly 2 to 3 minutes in we get the "No message from server in such and such time" I look at the Server and it says Arma has stopped working.
Is it the map that is crashing the Mission/server?

I was able to play missions and zeus the same amount of players on another Unsung map. Im kind of lost as what to do? Ill take any kind of help I can get, thanks in advance.

-BriCro

Greetings,

I wanted to take look at the Cambodia map last night, so I installed it on my Unsung server. The only mods I'm running are CBA_A3, TFAR and Unsung. About 5 minutes after the server started and two players in game it crashed for me. "No message from server at time, etc.." I have experienced some trouble with certain mods and not others since the Tac-Ops DLC released along with the version 1.80 hotfix. The Unsung Vietnam War Mod team has a patch to fix a certain crash problem as well as general fixes and updates due out soon. Check their forum thread here. I have not experienced a crash like that running the standard Unsung maps. I hope the Cambodia map works well on servers because I really like it.

On a side note, my server RCon has stopped working since the last update. I have not changed anything and it has been working fine for months.

Thank you for responding. Hopefully they send a patch out soon!